Do you personally believe that aliens walk among us?

Many scientific documentaries claim that an alien species, known as "Reptilians", have the ability to shape shift, or alter our minds, into seeing them as one of our own, and also work with our president and government. Any opinions?

• Hell nah, that's crazy
  • Possibly, I need more avidence to convince me
  • Yes, I do believe they are living among us.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• 2|1
  • Yes! and I am here to convince the B voters ;p. If you look up to the night sky, and you see all those beautiful stars.. would you be able to count them? no of course not, you do not have the time for that and you do not have the patience for that. Imagine our solar system. A nice sun. relatively small, with 8 planets. (poor pluto.) One planet with life. One planet with water and oxygen. But, there are 500 000 000 000 solar systems like ours in the milky way. Waoh that is so much! so if every sun had an earth like planet.. There would be 500 000 000 000 earth like planets... Of course that is not proof that there actually is life. I mean earth was a long time ago a planet with lava and toxic gasses from vulcanos. But still the slight chance that life is present on one of those planets became suddenly very big. Life is not only green men, life is also bacteria, or little plants. Oh almost forgotten, do you remember the 500 000 000 000 stars in our milky way? yeh there are between 100 000 000 000 and 200 000 000 000 milky ways in space.. just mentioning. how many stars are there in the universe then? well grab your calculator, 500 000 000 000 x 100 000 000 000 = pretty much. To help you imagine this big number, think of all the sand grains on earth. For every little sandgrain on earth. There are 100 stars, shining bright, giving light to planets, in our universe.

Sorry if there are grammer or typos or whatever in my comment. Im not English

• Oh wait what? that they are shape shifters and living among us is nuts. really nuts.. that is just not true

• Haha. Yes. Ufologists's studdy ufos. And why not? They can come with good information

• I hope that one day it is confirmd that an ufo has land on earth

• Do I believe in aliens? Yes.

Do I believe they walk among us? Yes because technically we have illegal aliens.

As far as extraterrestrial life, how could there possible not be some kind of abstract life form in this seemingly infinite universe of ours? It's absurd to think that in this entire universe of ours, no other lifeforms exist outside of our planet and/or galaxy. I've never believed that they walk among us normally, but it's not outrageous to believe aliens have been on this earth.

• I just don't buy into it yet because Moines has actually seen one face to face. Stories of abductions and what not.. Just seems like a far fetched story of another event.

• Many do sound far fetched, and many sounds like stories made from people who may have a loose screw in the head. But i have heard some that seem very genuin. Even a couple from retired army men

• Yeah me too. But there's still not enough evidence for me to believe.

• yes.. i m one.. dont tell anyone.. shhh... :P

• Fake just like yeti

• What are these "scientific documentaries" exactly?

• Watch the discovery channel, or the science channel. Or YouTube. There are plenty of documentaries.

• That are definitely some weird people out there. Just saying...

What Guys Said 11

• The universe is billions of years old and so it's practically inevitable there is intelligent life out there somewhere, which became intelligent millions or billions of years ahead of us. And if that's the case, why would aliens care about our dumb planet that is simply going to kill itself off either directly or indirectly? "Aliens" would have as much interest in studying us as we have interest in trying to learn from ants gathering shit for their little hills.

• If aliens are anything like us humans, and the way we are created with a sense of "interest" about things. I truly believe they would have the interest to study us and our development as a civilization such as their own. Also, who is not to say that traveling through space at incredible, unthought of speeds, won't be possible one day for us. That may give aliens an incentive to make sure we never find their planet and destroy it like we do our own. Just an idea that I consider.

• Yeah, like I said we as the "intelligent" species we are sorta care about ants and study how they build their hills and bring shit back for the queen ant, but we ultimately don't give a sh*t about ants. That's how I think more intelligent life, that had a million or billion year head start on us, feels about us.

And I think aliens are as worried about us figuring out interstellar travel as we are worried about ants figuring out how to build mini ant aircrafts.

• Lol. That would be pretty bad ass tho. Miniature aircrafts flying everywhere. also prolly as annoying as hell.

• I can never be completely certain that they aren't here, but I'm still pretty sure that no aliens walk among us.

It took billions of years for Earth to go from simple organic molecules to homo sapiens, and from what a biologist has told me, science is discovering that the conditions for sophisticated life to develop on a planet are becoming narrower and narrower the more we know about them. The odds of a super-sophisticated civilization developing in only twelve billions years is fairly low. It's extremely likely that there are simple life forms out there, but it's a long and perilous road for life to develop.

Also, there is a theory that it would be disadvantageous both to the aliens and to us for them to interact with us, and that even if they had been able to contact us they wouldn't have tried.

• What you say makes sense. But with all of our studies on animals, and exploring our own planet and other planets. Who is not to say that aliens study us, as animals, upon finding our planet?

• Also, maybe their kind evolutionized as more sophisticated, and gain knowledge much faster. The same way that every animal on our planet have advantages in different areas, perhaps aliens have the advantage of intelligence

• I don't think it's too likely. Earth has had very generous conditions.

Even supposing that superintelligent aliens capable of traveling to Earth exist, why would they be disguising themselves or altering our minds? It seems like the kind of theory people dreamed up in such a way that it could never technically be disproved.

• I believe aliens exist, the universe is infinite, so there has to be more life out there, but I do not believe they've reached Earth; I don't believe they walk among us.

• Given the rapid rate society had devolved over such a short period of time I wouldn't be surprised if they did. However, no, I don't think they live among us...

I do, however, believe they exist of course.

• Somewhere between B and C my belief lies.

• That has to be the craziest thing I have ever heard. I do believe aliens are out there but I don't think they have been here before or are here now

• I do believe that there are aliens out there but... them working with the president and the government? That is just camel shit. Shape shifting and altering our minds is also crap.

• 0|0
  • Gimme proof and ill believe it lmao

• I live near mexico so there are plenty of aliens here.