How did you feel when you first had alcohol?

Yeah, you guessed it. I JUST had it for the first time (it's a caramel liquer and my parents allowed me to drink it if I want to). It's burning my throat and kinda my tongue but it's sweet so I think I like it. What your first experience like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my first alcohol drink was probably a Smirnoff vodka cider. My parents bought it for me too once or twice in high school. I remember liking it but not loving it. I didn't drink much in high school cause I didn't like the taste too much. Only now at uni have I started getting used to the taste but there's still certain types of alcohol that I can't stand.

What Guys Said 9

• The same as when I have it now :D
    That means: I rarely ever drink so half a glass and I'll look like a drunk :-(

• I was quite young maybe 10/11 - I drank a small bit of wine and beer.

• I didn't like it the first time either. It really is an acquired taste.
    I still only like a narrow variety of alcoholic beverages to be honest.

• hahaha, yeah.. It's not the first time I tried it, it's the first I actually drunk it. The previous times I found it disgusting and I didn't want more. Now I had a small bottle (probably 50mL) and it was pretty good actually. :) I meant the first time you actually drunk it. :)

• My pleasure

• "Yuck, that doesn't taste so nice"

• I just puked when i have that stuff for first time but laterall cool xD

• It was great.

• I never had... Even my family never had it...

• I think I had cider, I expected it to taste a lot like apple juice so I got quite a shock.

• hahahaha.. my dad gave me that once, it's gross. NOTHING like apple juice. (although I don't like apple juice either).

• At the age of 15, I don't know literally it was cool.

• wow..15's a bit young though, don't ya think? Anyway, thanks for sharing! :)

• young? Not really, that's quite old. Here in our country is legal to drink 18 +

I just like to be out with friends having good parties, but I never get drunk :)

• yeah, it's the same thing here in Greece. I just rather have some juice at those damn parties. :)

What Girls Said 3