Is it appropriate to freak out if you turn 30 and are still single?

If u are a girl?
And is 30 old?
I feel so old! Am I gonna get wrinkly and ugly in not time?
Is 29 old for a chick? And old to be single? Dating
Should she be panicking about her biological clock is she wants kids but is single at this age?

Is is there any time left for love? I'm so depressed!

I dont want want to be old, ugly alone and childless...

i take ale care of myself and people tell me I look young for my age now... I want to go back in time!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for women it is usually a freak out due to something called a biological clock that most women have. Whether it is due to social pressure (seeing other friends/family getting married and having kids) or inept biological desire to have kids most women at this time would begin freaking out. I'm pretty sure this will be denied by the female section.

30 isn't old but its no longer a woman's prime years. Logically you can still lock down a guy but it won't be the best you could of possibly gotten in your early 20's. At this point your 90% of your eggs are gone and the remaining number aren't the most fresh. Yes you are going to get wrinkles. Women at 30 and over on average tend to start accelerating in age and going down hill in looks. However, all is not loss. if you maintain a healthy lifestyle, didn't spend your 20's in clubs partying, drinking, exercise and stayed out the sun you can still look attractive and comparable to a 25 year old girl into you 30's.

Yes she should be panicked. Despite what many women say and stories of women all 60+ giving birth. Birth complications, defects skyrocket pass 35 for women. Egg quality decreases and DNA degradation increases with age leading to genetic defects such as down syndrome, underweight babies etc.

You can fall for love at any point in your life, but just be warned a lot of guys who remain unmarried into their 30's are players looking to bust a nut, coming out of a divorce and so are guarded and bitter towards women, or guys who just never had luck at all with women and are virgins/social awkard.

What Guys Said 6

• You do not have to freak out. Some men prefer women that are about 30 as they tend to be way more mature for a start and trust me men get sick and tired of the women that are immature.

• No, it is silly and immature. People date, marry, divorce, find new loves, have kids, and so forth well into their 30s and onwards into their 40s.

• It is appropriate. The thing is, "being in love" is a movie stunt. You won't be in love with anyone for the rest of your life, it'll fade away very very quickly. So, keep dating. When you find a man you think you can stand for the rest of your life, marry him and have kids. It's very easy to love "the father of your children". It's very easy to be happy, don't reach for the stars. You can't reach them.

• Don't worry loads of time - Everyone gets the wobbles at 30 for some reason

• Not too old for dating or being single
    But time is not on your side so be proactive in finding someone

• It's actually an epidemic in Japan.

But is it too old? No.. Many people go through multiple relationships before they find Mr. or Ms. Right anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• for christs sake, will you stop it already?

If you keep up this victim mentality and asking the same question every other day, of course you will end up alone.
    Rather than drowning in self pity, go and do somethign about it. Nobody but yourself is going to make anything good happen.
    If you can't get out of the hole by yourself, then get professional help once and for all!

• 30 isn't even middle age...

• Its not too old if you are working on improving yourself. Some people aren't ready for children and marriage until they are 30 years old.

• are you the same anon chick who asked this before?

just get out there and take good care of yourself and you'll be fine
    freaking out will just get you further away from your goals

• it's the same one, and she asks this question every 1-2 days. It is getting fucking annoying. Instead of drowning in self pity she should get her shit together and get professional help.