How do I know if im tight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being "tight" or "loose" is a myth... the vaginal tissue is elastic. The reason virgin females are considered "tight" is because they are most likely nervous, thus causing the muscles in the vagina to tighten. The vagina, like our mouths are elastic. If you were to pull the corners of your mouth towards your ears, then let go, your mouth snaps back... same with the vagina. It doesn't stay like that. Now, the only exception to this is when a woman over the age of 30 has multiple child births. Obviously over time, the muscles become fatigued, and vaginal looseness can occur. But the myth of a girl having sex with said amount of guys makes her loose, is a total lie... a penis can't stretch the muscles of a woman's vagina beyond its ability to snap back... like a child's shoulders!

What Guys Said 4

• Very few girls ever get not tight

• I have no idea how you can find out honestly.

I notice when I finger a girl, she squeezes my finger until it practically goes numb, or I get an insane cramp in my hand. o. O or during penetration, the penis goes numb. No clue if it's something you can find for yourself.

• you are under 24. You are tight

• Try fingering. If it feels tight then you are if you feel there's room for more then i got news for you.

What Girls Said 3

• if insertion of finger is kinda difficult then i guess you're tight down there

• Have you had a baby, if not you are tight.
    http://youtu.be/CLJw05N0-TI

• I figured it out by when I first started masterbating when I was 13 by not being able to insert even one finger. I had to be really wet for it to slide inside and even though I would still feel the pressure of my vagina pressing against my finger a lot. But now I'm 15 and since I was 13 I've tried inserting things like sharpies in my vagina to masterbate and now I can fit one finger without feeling the pressure pressing against my vagina and if I'm really wet I can barely fit two fingers.