Ever feel like u don't exist?

Okay I personally feel like this most of the time.. Sometimes I have mini out of body experiences, serious déjà vu-s... just the feeling not existing scares me... I can block out conversations completely and get lost.. Lost and go nowhere.. It is really cool sometimes... But it can get scary.. It's like someone's controlling me... it leaves my brain paralyzed basically.. I can move and stuff but just feel like i have no control.. This condition is called depersonalisation and derealiszation disorder...

Do any of u relate to this?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah when I'm totally out of it

• What do u mean when ur totally out of it?

• Thanks! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Ur welcome!! <3 <3 <3 <3

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah definitely sometimes

• Nah uh don't... But allllll the time I feel like I made a mistake going out with my ex has me in the predicament that I am in now.

• Oh.. Alright.. Since she is ur ex.. U should chill

• Oh I am chill. I'm not emotional or anything one of those cause and effect type things.

• There were many events in which I knew exactly what was going to happen next because I've already had dreams about it in the past.

• I had that occasionally as a teen, it hasn't really hit me since my late teens though.

• Yes... Seriously yes... sometimes very badly

• Nah never ;)

What Girls Said 3

• yes sometimes... but i don't really care

• Yeah I have been feeling like this for a good while now but I just feel like I'm in a dream not deja vu and I know I exist but at the same time don't feel like I do😂 It's difficult to describe I think that is still depersonalisation, it really scares be but I guess it's interesting too, I'm planning on going to the doctor soon because it has been getting worse

• Yeah I feel completely unattached to my body and soul sometimes.. Like I'm not me but someone else..