What would you do if you switched heights with a person who is 4'10-5'2 (147.3-157.4 cm)? If you're already short what would you do if you were tall?

As a short person (I'm 5'1"/154.9cm) I'm curious about what taller people would do if they became short. If I switched bodies with a tall person I'd touch ever top shelf, and all the tops of the refridgerators I can get my hands on just so I can be like "YASSS I touched them!"

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• That would be nearly a foot drop for me - That would be weird - I would have to retrain my whole awareness

What Girls Said 4

• Haha I would walk through crowds of people and enjoy how I'm kind of invisible to all the giants, I would probably also use my height to ask handsome guys to give me things that are too high for me to reach and try to engage in a conversation with them that way - All this would usually be kind of stupid for me with my actual height of 5'9" to even attempt lol

• I would go buy cute tiny shoes and fairy wings and then skip around the house in tiny joy. It would be awesome!!!

• How tall are you?

• Hemming everything costs so much. ;A;

• My mom has a spare machine so I'd just steal hers.

• I'd hide under the dress of a tall person to sneak into amusement parks. :D

• I would love to be short. 😊 Then I can be carried around by my boyfriend. I'm very tall however. :(