My 8inches big or average and what does it feel like inside?

My boyfriend is 8inches we've waited six months to have sex and were thinking its time we've done other things but not actual sex his told me his 8inches and i would like to know what 8inches feels like?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• He's not 8 inches, believe me. If guys tell you how big they are, you should always subtract approx. 2 inches in your head. 8 inches is like the kind of penis you see in porns. It's not impossible, but finding a guy with an actual 8 inch dick will be difficult because that's like 1 in 10,000 or so.
    As for the feeling, I can't help you much. But you will most likely feel filled up even if he's just 6 inches. I'm rather small and I've never heard a complaint from any girl. I've also asked some of my female friends and most of them agreed that there's no big difference in how big dicks feel compared to how average sized dicks feel.

• Have 911 on speed dial. He might rip open your stomach and cause internal bleeding. You will die within 3 minutes.

• Take your time and plenty of lube

• It feels "full". That is what I have been told time and time again along with watching an uncomfortable person readjust themselves on top of my manpole.

• 8 inches?
    it feels like you're gonna regret this lol. You should prepare yourself by inserting a baseball bat in your pussy...

• He'll be able to reach the back of your vagina more than likely giving you a full feeling.

What Girls Said 0