When was the last time you prayed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love and believe in God, My Father, and I used to be better at saying my prayers than I am.. However, every day I k8iss my JESUS statue and thank Him for another day but not really... Pray... I don't want to seem either that I am eager to really ask for anything with others who may need His help more.
    However, I will Never forget, clutching my JESUS when I was laying in my bed in Egypt with my husband, whom I still have out there. I started praying and praying and crying and crying and begging and begging for God to please to forgive me for all my sins, to please forgive me for any sins that I did because... Of all my heart break I was going through with my husband and in his family in this far off country, and that perhaps, the ones back home, also so close yet so far away... I did wrong to
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 13

• today.. :)

• When I was like 3 at least.

• About an hour ago in church.

• Last nighy

• Probably when I was around 10

• Just today...

• Erm around 2-3 months ago

• When I was 6 or 5, my parents would make me pray then.

• never... atheist

• The day my father died.

• honestly? awhile ago :( i've been to church recently but I haven't felt that my prayers come from within.
    I need to get in touch with God again.

• I can't say I have ever done that.

• So long ago that I forgot. But I was probably only pretending to pray for social reasons

What Guys Said 8

• About 35 years ago

• I don't think I ever did.

• Dog at the vets.
    Me and the big G don't really see eye to eye.

• 2 hours ago and I will pray now, I am a Muslim so I got 5 prayers a day

• The last time my Ex-Wife was driving... ugh!

• Right now xD

• 15-16 years

• I haven't prayed in a long time a lot of good things started happening sense I stoped praying , I believe in religions not just one so religion talks go well , I studied religion a lot in college , but I hardly ever pray , i believe if i want something done i have to try really hard for it on my own