Does he like me?

I just hungout with a guy last night and I have this huge crush on him. Every time we hangout we end up cuddling and kissing. He just send me yesterday ''I had a really nice time with you :)'' (We were cuddling and watching tv, nothing special) He also told me that I'm the only girl that understands him and that he can really talk to. We flirt all the time. He sends me kisses on text and ''xxxooo'' too. I'm just wondering if you think he likes me or not?

He's also told me that he's been hurt so much he has a hard time trusting girls and that he doesn't think he wants a relationship right now but he also told me that we were seeing eachother. So what exactly is that? Does it mean he likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he likes you but wants to take it slow

What Guys Said 1

• If you like the relationship then don't change it. He'll come round when the time is right if you're still there. If you really want him and he makes a move towards your panties then just let him as that will make him closer. It's called being roped in by the hairy lassoo...

What Girls Said 1

• Uhm if you guys are kissing and cuddling of course he likes you! He wouldn't kiss you if he wasn't attracted to you. The problem is, is that he told you he doesn't think he's ready for a relationship. I think you should talk to him (face to face) and see if he's ready and trusts you or not. Dont be surprised if you have to wait for him though.