Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are.. I mean how else will they get the 'feeling' of really being the character if they don't watch or know the whole story..

• unfair treatment again... these dirty communists

• i have no clue what you just said @BlueCoyote
      i just was listening to radio and someone mentioned dirty communists and sleep train...

• Lmao @asker -wipes tears away from her eye-

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, they are.

• It is up to their parents. I knew someone who worked on an R rated movie when she was like 8. They would bring her in for her scenes and only when it was necessary for her to be there. If she didn't need to be there during an inappropriate scene, she wasn't. The parents ultimately decide if they let them see the whole movie or not.

• Not usually, no.

• Well sure with an adult. But what're they gonna say "you better let me in because I'm the main character"

• with parental guidance.

What Guys Said 4

• Imagine if the person who invented the internet, could look forward in the future, and see, that his invention, would be used for dumb shit like this getting asked.

• I don't think so.

• nope. not unless a parent is there.

• I think they are, it would be unfair if they wouldn't be. Hopefully with parental guidance.