It made me really happy when I found out the guys I used to like is fat now?

is it bad that it made me happy that a guy i liked now is fat?

So long story short, i liked him (first just as a friend) after knowing eacother for 6 months he kissed me, but he would almost ignor me at school, but was all over me at parties. I was very insecure and inexperienced, so ofc i started liking him and he knew it, insetad of telling me he wasn't interested he was just being an ass about it. And for some reason he thought i wanted to be his girlfriend... when i only asked if he wanted to hang out..

Anyway, lats time i saw him was over 1 year ago, but I saw again today. I was on my way home from work on my bike, and i past this fat/chubby guy and the guy smiled at me. I didn't know who it was, but when i turned around i noticed the way we walked and the i realise who it was, it was him!

He is fat/chubby... he has gained at least 10 pounds and that made me feel really good.. lol

Is that bad that it made me so happy?

Updates:
He has gained at least 20 pounds**

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I would feel any better if a crush who had rejected me in school had changed that is life, you just move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have. . But its just funny when people key them self go.. he did this to himself after all

What Guys Said 3

• Only 10 pounds made him fat? Jeez he must've already been verging on it pretty hard then.

He probably has cellulite dimples in his arse cheeks hahahaha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's bad, fuck people who don't matter to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. The high school princess that I could never get is now this fat, frumpy old hag... I liked that too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• 10 pounds? When did 4,5 kg decided whether you were fat or skinny after you passed your 10 th birthday?
    You sound quite young...

0|0
    0|0
    • ups, i ment 20 pounds... where i live we use kg, and 20 pounds is about 10 kg...

• I can kinda relate but without the guy being fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's bad to be happy bad things are happening to others. It's actually very cruel

0|0
    0|0
    • well i think fat is bad... for all i know he wanted to gaine that weight... for all we know he knew what he was doing and wanted to become fat