Poll: If you got mauled by a wild animal after you accidentally got between it and its young, would you hold that animal in contempt?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand where it's coming from, and wouldn't intellectually blame it for what happened, but if I was actually mauled I doubt I'd be having any feelings of good will towards that animal. There would be anger and fear, and I'd want it far away from me and possibly dead, and that's just the truth. As humans we have self-preservation and defensive instincts just like every other animal alive.

What Girls Said 5

• No, it was just defending its young, it was my fault for being careless.

• No. Sometimes people kill animals just because it strolls into their lawn. So why should I be hurt when it attacks me for getting I between it and it's young

• If some got between me and my child I'd be pretty pissed too

• No of course not, only an idiot would.

• No I would not.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I don't think that act will in any way bring us any closer lol , it's most likely the little ones mother and a mother instinct is to protect her young so no I could not hold her in contemp for doing what nature has put in her to do

• Nope, that's my bad!

• No it was only acting to its natural instincts

• Nope i let it be, i know never get between
    a Mother and it's baby cause that's asking
    for trouble.