Do you believe that dreams have meanings?

• Yes
    69% (11)62% (10)66% (21)Vote
  • No
    31% (5)38% (6)34% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your brain trying to convey your subconscious through using images as metaphors. Nearly every dream I've had has had a meaning or has made perfect sense to me. It's enlightening to see what's troubling me, deep down. So I do think they have meaning.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6961-dream-interpretation

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Most of the time it will just be our brains processing the information from the day. If we're stressed or anxious about something then I think those worries can often manifest as symbolic imagery and situations in our dreams.

Just my opinion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe that some dreams do but I don't believe that they all have a meaning. I think that there are the ones that just have to do with what you have been thinking about, then the ones that actually have meaning, and then prophetic dreams that God gives people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once dreamed that I had a unicorn, so no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It means you think too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think some do. I highly doubt any of mine do because if they do we're all probably screwed 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows..

0|0
    0|0
  • it's just your brain processing things you experienced in another way. It's also about your desires, fears etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • For me, no. I have the strangest dreams so there's no chance of them happening. However, my mom told my dad about a dream of hers once and it came true after like a day. I'm still skeptical though..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. Dreams reveal your deep cravings and fears.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a degree - I think they are a manifestation of your deepest thoughts

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they do but they are mostly manifested in our subconscious from things we did the prior day

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its just dreams. Whether one becomes reality or not is nothing more than a coincidence or result of our own actions. I have seen only one dream become true. One that my mother had many years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • They mean you're asleep

0|0
    0|0