Love or career?

If you had to choose between love and career what would you guys choose and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Career first... A relationship can come later and will be likely be better anyway than any young-relationship. This all provided that you find someone that knows "their place" and is on a similar "wave-length."

You'll have money, your own place... you can afford to travel and go on nice vacations... Far more stable and luxurious than any high-school/college relationship could ever be...

What Guys Said 26

• I chose love when I was young, but I also lived through tough times because of it. At my age I refuse to go though tough times again and so I would pick career hands down in an instant. I also recommend to young people to get their lives on track first. Love doesn't have to wait, but a career should not be ignored or take a back seat either because ultimately in the end, love doesn't pay the bills.

• I chose career first to make sure I had a safe sound foundation to build a relationship and have a child. At least if I broke up with the mother then I was stable enough to provide the best for my child. Too many young people think there in love fall in to bed have a child and get stuck in a shithole for the rest of their life and the child ends up being a victim of it.

• Career of course.

As far as love is concerned, I don't need love, if I get love I'll be happy, if I don't I'll still be very happy, I am not going to go after love, never. Hence I don't need love to survive.

• Love for me

• Tough question... right now, I have to choose career, cause it's how I'm only gonna be able to stay in the US, but once I get my citizenship, I probably choose love. I'd rather have a family than a good job.

• luv better then

• What if you love your career and are married to your job?

Seriously though love all the way. A career is only so fulfilling.

• I would choose love, but its kind of a stupid choice because chances are, when you lose your career, you will lose love too.

• Love; career can wait later ^^.

• Career first. Then love. You need to focus on yourself before you can focus on someone else. Which means getting your shit together first.

• Career all the way

• Both obviously

• love because it makes you happy. career will bring more stress

• definetely love... love is forever, but the career is till the retirement...

• Love Love Love :* :* :* <3

• Tough one but i will go for love :)

• Both although it would take all your energy.

• I would choose love. If I had to choose between a career and you, you don't need to worry.☺️

• Career. If you say love, you need to get your priorities straight.

• Both. If you are both on the same page, it will do you more good.

• career because I would get more satisfaction from that.

• let me answer that question with another: who here hasn't gotten fired, laid off, been let go?

• Career. Less expensive, less bitching from annoying wife/gf, less bullshit and less stress. Women (outside of my family) are too emotionally and financially expensive for me so I prefer a career. Besides, I still have my family (my immediate family, cousins, uncles and aunts) to if that counts for an answer to you.

• a career in love. o a lovely career with your loved ones around you. anything is possible.

• I have had both to a very high level and they are different. Career is self satisfaction and a feeling of accomplishment, love gives you that and so much more though.

Interesting that so many girls chose careers. I guess the feminist in them won't allow them to chose love, but more out of fear perhaps as it will come off as girly.

• Career, by a long shot. No contest. How is this even a question?

What Girls Said 9

• Love ❤ Always love. I could live without an amazing career, but I know I won't be able to be truly happy if I won't have love at some point in the future.

• I feel the same way. (:

• Career. It brings more money and less pain. :)

• Love because I don't like to be lonely and I can't talk to my co-workers like I could talk to my loved ones.

• Career. There is this quote by one of my role model, which was something like "If you have to choose between a man and your career, remember that you're career will not wake up one day and figure out it doesn't love you anymore".

• Omg nice ! I like that quote (:

• Career. That's what i did...

• I would choose career but at some point I would become very lonely... But if you choose love you won't feel lonely but you will have to focus so much on your relationship that you wouldn't have time for your career...

• Love is more important

• career/education first education and a good career will provide far more than a man ever will. maybe love will come along the way? but education first so i can get a good job

• career, I don't date at the moment anyway