Do you like your name?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• My name is pretty classical and traditional from where I come. But it seems to have fallen out of style with the younger generations so I sort of stand out but in an unremarkable way.

• Hey but still be happy with your name 😊 . I have met so many people with names which are very traditional , They really love their name. and ignore the younger generation's style lol.

• Yes I do a lot

• I have a really unique second name that know one can't really pronounce first time often.
    But I like it :)

• Yeah, I'm pretty fond of my name. Its unisex, and its more commonly used as a girl's name, but there are plenty of other guys who are named Riley as well. I also like it because its a pretty rare name. Not like John or Jack or Adam or Chris.

• i really like those names which are rare. God bless your mom who named you unisex.

• Hahahaha my name isn't "Unisex" (i wasn't sure if you were joking or not) 😛

• i was joking haha

• Yes I like my name

• Yeah, ihav2fart is an awesome name.

• I like it, but it always sounds weird when I say it. I don't know why I don't like hearing myself say my name

• Yes, yes i do a lot, it's Greek and latin in origin and means "watchful and alert" (its also quite popular now too)

• Yes I do like my name, Yazan :)

• sweet name :)

• oh i already googled her wow she's damn so gorgeous. haha thanks :) :P. Turkish people are so beautiful!

• Yup they are indeed :)

• Yeah I like my name; it's easy

• Shouldn't I?

• yes... and if you say my name two times, it is the name of a popular holiday island... so guess what my name is :)

• Its quiet hard to guess since there are so many popular islands in the world. but a guess is just a guess so i think its fernando de noronha? Or santorini? 😂

• thanks hazal :), you are very kind :)

• Thanks :) and your welcome :P

• It's alright, I guess. It's distinctive and fairly easy to pronounce once you know how (because there are two ways, but I just correct people like a robot if they use the wrong one).

• Yes I love itz

• I like my name and yours asker

• Hate my name is piece of written shit.

• yes im proud of it

• Every third guy has the same name as me, I flippin' hate it...

• Yes I like mine.

• It's alright. I wouldn't say I like it or dislike it.

• Offline: Nope, planning on changing it later.
    Online: Yes.

• Heck yeaaaa

• Honestly I do not like it.

• nah, but it's aight

• Oh you mean subzero? Yeah totally

• Yes i love it.

• Sen seviyor musun peki?:) bir de gerçekten kanada'da mı yaşıyorsun yoksa öylesine mi yazdın bunu.

• yes i love my name :) well we can talk in message not here :)

• okay, sister:)

• hazal is a turkish name :D

• Yes I like

• I love my name

• I have to say I do like it!

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 30

• Yes, I do like my name :)

• I used to hate it since it's so different from everyone else's but now i like it :D

• Black pepper pepper pepper pepper !!! 😂
      same with me i also used to hate my name but later i found my name rare and unique 😊😊

• That's awesome!

• I don't like my last name, if you change a letter it means in Hungarian "no braid" and I have to spell it like 8 times if I have to go somewhere where they have to write my name. It becomes annoying. 😐

• haha same goes with me. my last name is also something like that , which has a weird meaning when you spell it wrong , my friends start laughing lol but anyways when you spell your name make your pitch is way too high

• then ignore what others say :D. say confidently ''i love my name go get the fuck out of here if you guys find it funny'' :D

• I would mostly put all people back to 1st grade to actually learn how to read, don't you agree? 😂

• Yeah, it's okay.

• yes.. i love mine..

• Yes I truly love my name.

• Love my nMe !! Most people won't expect a black girl to be named Anna with Maria for a middle name xD 😂😂 its unexpected just like mees

• I love my name :)

• Well I've had it for 27 years now so I'm used to it lol.

• Yes I do, even if I think that it sounds a little bit childish and reminds me of the famous character that has the same name, and who I really don't like, she was such a stupid little girl

• Yeah I like it

• I LOVE ΜΥ ΝΑΜΕ !!! it means immortality and I just love my name..

• I do. I don't know many of people with my name, maybe I've met 4 other girls my entire life

• Laura? its really a rare name i love it :)
      there's also a cream comapany name laura :) i love that cream and so i love you :D

• Lol aww, thank you, love you too 😁

• i like both my real name and my user name

• Yeah I love my name lol

• My name is okay, so I guess I kind of like it.

• God I hate my name. It's way to common and for some reason people at school like to pronounce it in Spanish and I'm not even Spanish. 😅😂

• Haha so what's your name? Lemme try to pronounce it in Spanish too 😊 by using the Google Translator !!!

• Thanks, it's just so common, seriously after 6th grade in Spanish that one time Catalina stuck lol.

• haha and my pleasure :)

• No. I don't think it fits me at all.

• Yes I love my name!

• Yes I do :) <3

• Yeah, I like mine

• It's pretty common almost all over the world, but I like it:) Most people can pronounce it.

• ye i do lol

• Yes I do. It's unique.

• I love my name.

• nope, my name is joy by the way

• Joy is my nickname 😂 haha i love it awesome name !!

• Yeah, I really like mine!

• My name is okay.. 😁

• I've known too many people with the same name, so now I don't like it as much as before.

• Being a transwoman I got to pick my name. So yes I like it very much.