Dating a inexperience guy to have the power`?

does it make me desperate that i have concidered dating a less attractive and inexpreince guy just so that they will approachiate me more and so that i know i have the "power"?

by the way, i haven't done it and i doubt i will, but i think like this when no one wants me

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know if it will help you in the long run

• You will never be happy if you do that, you must find a man who is virtuous but respectful to you and your virtues

• I can understand it being a fetish when it comes to sex, but do you really want a pushover for a man?

• yeah its kind pathetic if you are not really into the guy... .

• That is such a fucking pathetic reason.

And it's only a woman who would find that reason. I swear to god that all women who are power-conscious are dysfunctional

• no its very common with guys. guys talk all the time about not letting her knows how he feels to keep the 'apprehend'. keep your ears open you'll hear:)

• No, guys don't let girls know how they feel because the woman starts taking him for granted and/or becomes repulsed by him, leading to the dissolution of the relationship. A guy who wants a healthy relationship knows he has to hold back.

What Girls Said 2

• no you'll feel bad. a lot of people use relationships as a power play but not everyone does. just be patient and meet a guy you actually;y like who doesn't fuck with you. good way to do that is to be honest and not play games. how by example and they either act in kind or their true colors show and you move on.

• I think you should go back to school and do something about that horrible spelling... Maybe then guys will notice -_-

• they do notice me... but the guy that notice me are the guys i dont want