Guys, whats so great about Las Vegas? why would you want to visit it?

whats so great about Las Vegas? why would you choose that destination over others?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't choose it over others. I live an hour flight away so I go to bet on football a few times in fall, and usually have a good time, but after a few hours I'm ready to leave. Very phony, and they try to charge for everything now. I hear it used to be easy to get comps but not so much now.

If you don't enjoy drinking you probably wouldn't like it. I don't see how people can sit and play boring games to lose money for hours on end. And their ads with all the beautiful people? Most of their customers are like seventy and way overweight. Even the clubs don't have as many hot girls as a lot of other cities.

Isn't hard to find hookers though.

What Guys Said 19

• Las Vegas is horrible. There's cigarette smoke EVERYWHERE, loud, drunk people, and everyone's smiling while losing their money. LOL

• The people watching is phenomenal. Where else can you see people staggering into traffic, puking on the sidewalk, and yet somehow happy that they've lost great sums of money?

I am a big fan of Penn and Teller though. One of the great draws for me to visit Vegas is that I have a friend who lives there who is a ticketing agent. I get to stay at his place for free, I get a free pass to the pool at the Bellagio, and I can pretty much go see any show comped!

• Hey I'm a fan of Penn and Teller too. Loved their series about debunking all sorts of stuff. And that's a handy friend to have ;)

• I've never been there, but I wanna go when I'm at least 21 and have more money. It's just a paradise to get crazy. Drink, girls, dance, party... it has all the ingredients for having fun.

• There are a lot of places in the world that are better than Vegas for that, and not as phoney and overpriced.

• @zagor I've been to Madrid and Barcelona, but both when I was underage and with my family, but my sister lives in Madrid and she parties and says it's awesome, but she can't compare it to another place besides our hometown, which sucks when it comes to parties.
      I've only experienced Chicago's party style and my hometown, but I wanna travel around the world experiencing other party lives.

• I didn't spend much time in Madrid but I do remember looking out my hotel window at like 2 AM and seeing families walking around and thinking, this is my kind of place.

Yeah, there are a lot of great places to party in the world - my favorites so far, Tokyo, Berlin, Bangkok, Santorini, New York, Montreal, ... OK I probably don't remember the best ones...

• I have no desire to visit Las Vegas

• Loose women. Strip clubs everywhere. Heat, gambling, liquor, awesome hotels, parties, night life. What's not to like? Just be monetarily prepared. Vegas ain't cheap.

• strip show :)

• I love to gamble so, yeah never going there lol i will go broke

• Vegas is ok. But there are hundreds of cooler places around the world. With gorgeous bitches, crazy nightlife, amazing thinks to do and everything Vegas has plus much more.

• I used to like it but not as mch anymore. Just the licentious lifestyle...

• I live here... I want out.

• bright lights everywhere

• Meh, gambling, hookers, and drug abuse.

I'll pass.

• I wouldn't ever go to Las Vegas.

• Hookers, gambling, and time away from a significant other.

• Its place of gambling and gangsters.

• It is the gambling, the entertainment and how the media portrayed Vegas in the media.

• I've been twice... it's not that big of a deal. Plus it sucks that I'm old enough to buy drinks in my country but not there :/

• Vegas is great because the relationships there are honest.

• both parties just want sex and nothing more?

• Yep.

And prostitution for the guys who can't pull a girl, rather than marriage.

• I've been to vegas 20+ times. I used to live in San Diego so it was a 4 hour drive. However I can tell you that men pay a very HEFTY PENIS TAX in vegas. We get screwed over BIG TIME with coverage charges at clubs. Fortunately I know some people so I can get some favors here and there. I find that most girls want to go to clubs and shows. I personally hate them because I screwed over being a guy. It's not funny, it's not cute. It's sexist bullshit.

Also I feel lots of unattractive girls go to vegas go to Vegas and dress up thinking their "hot stuff" and will get favors at bars. Seriously the hot lady ratio in vegas in not as good as people make it out to be.

I personally like to play craps and I'll pull a cute girl to the table, give her some chips and call her my lady luck. That's what I like best.