Whats your favorite country?

Whats your favorite country? i've been only to France and i'm British, i like britain, but i've always wanted to go across Europe , go to Japan, the US, and australia, what about you, whats your favorite country, do you want to go to any other countries, and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to travelling, I really wanna explore New Zealand, Thailand and Costa Rica.
    Favorite countries I'd like to live in are the US, Canada and Australia.
    From the ones I've been to, I liked Italy the most.
    I wanna go everywhere tbh, I love travelling.

• me too, those are some big countries though, if you went to the US you'd HAVE to do a road trip, all around the states, because, thats an American thing to do apparently

• Roadtrips seem awesome though, I'd be very much in

What Girls Said 5

• Switzerland and Australia , because i heard about the famous chocolates and watches of Switzerland :p and Australia? Just to see the kangroos 😂 and the koala bears 😊

• I've been to 37 countries and really like Ireland.

• 37? wow, you've been far! was it good?

• Ireland? Yes I love it there, I miss the way the ground smells. Oh a user below mentioned Switzerland that is probably my second favorite. It is a unique country worth spending a good amount of time in but English isn't as widely spoken and the French and German spoken there is a bit odd.

• Yeah, switzerland is a place i'd love to go to, odd country though becuase of their neutrality towards everything and their mixed cultures, but you can't help but admire them for that

• God that's a hard one but I also haven't had the chance to go to other countries yet. Though I would want to live in a European country that or japan. That would be badass ^^

• the USA, I'm a proud American :)

• 1) Siberia
    2) Russia
    3) Antarctica
    4) Turkey
    5) Germany
    6) Vietnamese
    That's all for now..

What Guys Said 6

• Besides my country Palestine, I would like to visit Austria, Switzerland, England, Norway, Sweden, Italy, France, Turkey, Thailand and Spain.

• Wow, Palestine, that must be fantastic, Also, do a hike across Europe if you want to go there, lots of people do it and its apparently great fun, plus, we British prefer the country to be refered to as either the UK or britain (its a political thing, it upsets the welsh, scottish and irish if people refer to them as English , nothing against you personally, just a heads up)

• For a couple* of years

• Fantastic! Germany will be Great, and yeah, now you say that, i can see the attraction to Turkey, its interesting to learn about their culture and the mix between theirs and europes western cultures, very good choice!

• Apart from my own country Ireland, Madrid in Spain is my favourite place.

• Uh well I like my own country China and I like European countries like France, Switzerland, and Italy but I've never been yet.

• I also like India.

• yea I know China has some problems but it's my people so I love them and I like India too and Europe yup

• Well justified, when all the stuff with china blows over, i will make it a first priority to visit your beautiful country

• One day I'd like to visit Germany, Sweden, Italy and the US. Maybe Japan too. Mostly for car scenes and the cultures and food.
    I live in Australia and I've only been to New Zealand once, and it was awesome.

• sounds it, if you visit Germany for the car culture, drive on the autobarn, 100mph speed limit in places and no speed limit in the rest!

• ah, its bahn not barn, my mistake, just get an awesome car and thunder down that beautiful piece of tarmac!

• People say Autobahn and Autobarn interchangeably in my experience so I'm not sure if it matters a whole great deal.
      I'd love to take a tuned E46 M3 down there though... a beautiful, smooth, powerful and elegant I6 :D

• France japan china and the list is endless :)

• The Scandinavian countries, Belgium and Switzerland.

• oh they're nice countries, switzerland is one i'd like to visit, all the tall mountains etc. with towns on the sides of them, really beautiful