Does anyone know how to make sure that a cigarette burn doesn't scar?

Some twat put his cigarette on me and it hurt it burned for a few hours, I put sudocreme on it and i've bio oil on it 3 times a day and will continue to do so but will this be enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• The depth of a burn is determined at the time it occurs. You can't change much with oil or creme applications. If the area is simply red or slightly blistered then it's probably not going to scar. If it is black and charred or white then the tissue is fried and a burn scar is more likely. Thankfully most smaller burn scars shrink and fade over time and won't be too noticeable.

• Aw okay mine is red and slightly blistered so I may be okay thank you :)

• From the sound of it, you'll be OK. Smokers can be so careless. From now on I'll back as if they're holding an ice pick.

What Guys Said 3

• I hope you will be okay but the fact you put the creme and oil on so quick should be good for the mark.

• try olive oil too

• That should be fine but you can never really be to careful when it comes to things like this so if it's not to much of an inconvenience I would do everything you could

What Girls Said 0