Do you thinks its true that we should just force people who beleive in religion and force them into not beleiving in god anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• No but we should execute the people who try to remove religion from the world.

• Lol, can we start with me please, i just want it to end.

• yet there have been executions long ago from the religious fanatics towards everyone who either believe in something different or didn't believe in god

• at least you won't hear of atheists nor agnostics burning to death religious people at the stake for being believers, hanging them nor torturing them... this is what your religious folks did long ago; we're not that mean as they were

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it's possible, it doesn't work like that.

• No.
    That's pure idiocy.

• No, absolutely not! I am an atheist, and I do not support God nor any religion, but I do support free will, and the freedom to choose your own religion.

• What the hell?

• nobody should force anything. If you believe fine, and if you dont fine too.

What Guys Said 8

• As long as people keep their beliefs to themselves, it's no problem.

The problem is when people start dictating how other people also should live their lives or condemn them to hell due to their beliefs.

• A indiividual should be free to choose whether they believe or not.

• People can believe whatever they can believe and if someone can dictate who they should and should not believe then people kinda lost their free will did they?

• You won't find me complaining if an autocratic government seized all the Mosques. Maybe turned them into classrooms.

• You should be able to believe whatever you want so long as it doesn't affect others.

• Nope. THat's not a good idea and that's a stupid idea.

• No, that is messed up.

• Good, luck with that. Actually, in the next twenty years it would not surprise me if there aren't ISIS like groups in the IS, Christain or Muslim but the same concept.