Is it strange to want a internet relationship that u know will never lead to more?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not strange. That kind of relationship can fill an emotional need you aren't getting at the time or at least be fun wishful thinking type things to talk about.

• It's good to know I'm not strange Now if I could just find someone like me lol

• Can I message u

• Totally! I figured you would have by now lol

What Guys Said 9

• not really, sometimes what we need is ssomething reckless

• It sounds like you are putting up walls around yourself as protection against heartbreak.

• To me yeah, that's like the ultimate tease cause of the lack of physical contact and I'm not even talking about sex..

• Sigh... we all want to feel wanted, but in my opinion i would want it to become more
    I am the type of guy who eventually would try and make it happen

• I love you, too.

• It's not weird at all

• nope some people just want a friend or someone who they can trust tbh

• Strange? No. Desp? Yes

• Desperate I dong think so

• Good thing everybody isn't like you

• Or you

• Who is that lucky GAGer?

What Girls Said 2

• It is kind of strange in my opinion since I definitely don't consider internet/online relationships to be real relationships. They're pointless, ESPECIALLY if you know that it will never lead to more. But whatever, it's your life.

• it's not strange.

• Thanks now if I can find someone like me lol