Where was the most itchiest mosquito bite that you have had and where?

😛😀

My index finger is swollen so bad and itchy :( i think it is the worst place to get a mosquito bite :(

• Finger (s)😰
  • Toe (s)😱
  • Cheek (s)😣
  • Elbow😟
  • Other (s) :)
Sorry :P the itchiest*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fingers are the worst! Although my cousin once got bitten near her eye and it swelled so much, it looked like she was punched in the eye lol She couldn't see anymore with that one eye.

What Guys Said 12

• I hiked from White Wolf to Ten Lakes on a backpacking trip. Three days, two nights. That year, Yosemite was seeing its worst mosquito population boom in decades. I brought no insect repellant, and the mosquitos feasted on me! By the time we were hiking back, we passed a number of backpackers on the way and they would take one look at me and be like, "Damn! You must've forgotten your insect repellant!" When I got back to civilization and saw myself in a mirror, I looked like I had the measles!

My friend, who also brought no insect repellant, wasn't nearly as bad. I guess my blood is tastier.

• I don't think I ever got a mosquito bite but I was in Madrid last weekend and my bald patch got sunburned, now it is peeling like mad and is really itchy.

• MY BUTT!!!
    I don't know how it happened but i had an itchy but and had to endure a day of classes, work and gym with an itchy bottom!

and its not like you can scratch your butt all day!

• I've had too many on my cheeks... the one part that is rarely covered in bed.
    And that's some sensitive skin :-(
    Are the mosquito's you're talking about those tropical mosquito's people protect themselves from with a mosquito net, or the "average" European or North American mosquito (a lot smaller)?

• Smaller ones :)

• Well, I'm happy we invested in some good insect protection screens in front of our windows. We live near a river and in the summer that means mosquitos by the thousends :-(

• Finger bites are the WORST

• It was in between my big toe and it's neighboring toe, and I was wearing sandals. :(

• The top of my foot.

• i think i remember getting one on my foot once that always made me scratch it!

• Penis! seriously, i used to live in a mosquito hell.

• Between my shoulder blades. Also it is just itchiest, not most itchiest.

• Oh true lol thank you for pointing that out :) sorry i'm half awake my English brain is still in sleep lol 😅 and between shoulder blades sound baaaad o_o

• On the finger but specifically the knuckles. Also the ankle is freaking terrible. It just rubs on shoes and constantly itches >_<

• in my honest opinion, mosquito bites on the tippy toes and eyelids are by far the worst...

What Girls Said 16

• My butt right now actually. Got it while on a bike ride by the water this weekend. I was wearing capris. Regardless, I got what looks like 3-4 massive mosquito bites within a square inch area or so. Itches/hurts like a mofo.

The finger ones are pretty bad too, I've had my fair share of those this summer so can definitely feel your pain.

• Mosqitoes always attack me first, I'm mostly used to them. the worst is if they bite in your face, because it looks too obvious. It's ever worse when you get multiple mosquito bites.. However, mosquitoe bites are nothing compared to flea bites. Pray this doesn't ever happen to you.

• It doesn't have to be anywhere. But when I went to nz, south island. Their bite lasted for a month or more. It was so itchy. Never again.

• I think where I had my worst mosquito bite was on the middle on my knee. It was itching so badly that kept scratching it and it turned into something. I really didn't know what it turned into but it was like a mole or something. But I used something to get it off with though. It stayed on my knee for a long time though :(

• on my arm i guess lol because i get bitten by mosquitoes nearly everyday :(

• They all are the worst because I'm allergic so they swell really bad and are crazy itchy. The worst was probably right where my pointer and middle finger separates.

• The top of my foot! I guess because it's so sensitive there so it didn't go away for days. We have so many mosquitoes where I live and I hate them lol

• On the foot. Anywhere on the foot is pretty bad. That would be the worst place.

• toes
    i do not know how they find littlest places

• On my upper lip 😒

• I had one on the arch of my foot once. Worst. Ever.

• My knee
    ///

• It was on my foot, ugh... ..

• it was on my butt haha i was at the beach lol

• It was on the side of my calf for the longest time and I couldn't stop scratching it. It was torture!

• My index finger as well, I used an ice pad to stop the itchiness