• I try to be as honest as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm being brutally honest, I'm usually anonymous haha
    But I prefer not being anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
    • Own up to what you say lmfao

• I'm honest about it. If I think something's off I'll say something about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only rate when I really have an honest answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I be honest all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest when I give a rating

0|0
    0|0
  • I always state I don't rate by numbers, so yeah I'm honest about that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I wouldn't say the ratings are dishonest, just not completely true

Just like when people ask if they're attractive, and the guy/girl has a busted face, then everyone only points out whatever pleasant feature they have

Like "You're beautiful!, I love your ear lobes"

Same with rates. They rate based on the positive

Can't really blame them though, because although that person most likely knows they aren't the best looking, you don't want them committing suicide over the comments.

And this is a website meant to be helpful...

0|0
    0|0
    • Bruh they just say 'OMG you're SO GORGEOUS 10/10' when they're at most a 6-7

• Here's a philosophy I agree with.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ik3yHjP2I

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I'm always honest, I never rate by numbers though, I use words like beautiful, pretty, alright, average... etc. however if I think the person is below average then I don't answer the question because honestly I don't have the nerve to say to someone that they are not good looking and in the same time I won't lie so avoiding the question is the best for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but if someone is really ugly in my opinion, I wouldn't comment. If they're not my type I'd just say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate as positively as I can because we are dealing with peoples' self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
    • people come here to get an honest rating about themselves/constructive criticism so they can make improvements appearance-wise. by trying to be their 'mommy' your not helping them. all your doing is playing along and deluding them from reality

• I won't answer a question if i know i will give a low rating
    I am not gonna call an ugly girl prett thats just mean and dishonest

My philosophy is, if you have nothing nice to say... dont say anything at all

0|0
    0|0
  • always honest 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest about it. If I don't find one physically attractive I just don't comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm honest. I don't rate when the girl is ass ugly though. I don't wanna crush her self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • people have diferent tastes... when i did that i got ones but i got a ten too.. its about taste off the people

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do. But you do have a point.

0|0
    0|0
  • this place is virgin central.. where guys think can score some brownie points by white knighting girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao 'virgin central'. they legit rate girls that are average like 10's

• yea its pathetic. all they do is boost girls ego and then the girls become bigheaded and think they are the hottest thing. the same thing happens on facebook/instagram/etc.. as soon as a girl posts a pics these guys spawn like flies out of nowhere to compliment her and call her beautiful lmmaoo

• There's maybe 1 hot girl here...

• I rate honestly, but many do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well according to one girl one here I'm a 2 LMFAO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly rate, i just say to the end an "no offense" and it works!

0|0
    0|0