Would you rather be smart or pretty/attractive?

all up there

• Pretty/attractive
  • smart/educated

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already both. But why should I have to chose between being smart and beautiful. Why must I be marginalized by society who says that if a woman is pretty she's stupid and a whore and if a woman is smart she is boring and unattractive. I have a 96.7 Gpa, im beautiful, I smoke weed, love to party and dance and I am a virgin. I'm abstinent. I refuse to let society stereotype me. Will you?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm already brilliant, don't think pretty and stupid would really improve my life all that much. I am not necessarily the most attractive guy, but I am awesome so I think that balances out, so yeah I'm just going to say I'm both.

• Pretty/attractive, because you can GAIN knowledge, but you can't gain LOOKS sorry truth hurts

If you look good and know how to use your looks to your advantage you can get what you want out of the average person these days if done right.

• I'm already pretty so I'd like to be smart for once.

• looks dont really matter to me but smartness damn i can use that

• I try to be smart and educated as much as possible, for me knowledge is priceless, attractiveness is nothing if you don't have a great mind.

• I would prefer smart

• I'd rather be smart and I'm already extremely smart.

• I could cope with being an airhead if i was hot enough.

• Smart all the way

• Smart.. because I'd be in Uni rn.. Plus I'd be able to earn the big bucks.

• I'd want to be pretty smart

• Smart all the way xD (lets go with the flow)

• I'd rather be smRt and attractive, but being smart doesn't get you laid.

• i consider myself to be smart, tho i wish i was attractive. because being smart doesn't kiss me

• I'm both 😅

What Girls Said 15

• See my sn. I'm smart and educated, but it hasn't gotten me anywhere in life. No one values that in a person, and I'll be paying student loans for the rest of my life. So, I'd definitely rather be attractive. Who cares if beauty fades? You can get a good 30 years out of being good-looking, and that's enough time to use it make enough money and get married. That's all you really need.

Of course, the best option is having a great personality/being outgoing, which I'm also lacking. When you're young, being good-looking is what people value in you, but at my age I look around and see that personality is #1 with dating and probably #2 with jobs/employers behind work experience.

• Smart/educated. If you tried to coast by just on your looks, it might take you a little bit of the way but beauty fades. In the end the person who is educated and has good people skills will go further in life.

Though it's not always the case, I'd much rather be intelligent than attractive.
    and I'm halfway there! already not attractive XD.

• Smart all THEE way after a while looks can get you but so far. Knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence can get you beyond measures.

• It's better to have a brain that will last forever than be attractive just for some years.

• Id rather be smart and educated, it gets you in to more opportunities and eventually it will show the world that people believe put to high of price for "looks and attractiveness" these days"

• smart all the way!

• I believe I have both, not trying to be arrogant. I think I would pick attractive though because looks unfortunately do open doors for people.

• I think the question should be smart and ugly or pretty and dumb. Sometimes opportunities aren't given to unattractive women even if they're smart. But a beautiful woman who is not smart at all can get opportunities with her charm

• I'm both :)

• Smart/education
    Pretty is now, dumb is forever.

• We can have both?

• I would rather be smart :)

• Pretty/attractive does not gonna get you anywhere. I will pick smart/educated

• Definetly smart

• I voted A (pretty/attractive).
    Knowledge leads to things you may not want to know, to things that become difficult to hide from. It becomes a burden that you must carry with you, always. With more information comes further confusion, you have to learn to accept that not everything will have an answer. You might feel excluded and more alone than ever. You might be successful and get far in life, but materials are nothing when you're dead.

"Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can't get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb." -Yul Brynner

Having fun or being smart.