How do you know if an application sent, if there was no send button?

I went to the mall the other day to get some applications to fill out and two of the stores gave me cards that had the direct website on it to go to fill out an application. One of the stores, is called Justice it's a clothing store for girls ages 7-14 and the application was actually a candiate profile and I filled it out, after I sent it they said they would send me an application if I met the requirments of what they were looking for. So, on Friday they sent an application to my e-mail and filled it out today, but the only buttons at the bottom of the screen were "Save, Clear or Close" and so I hit save. It said my form had been saved, but now I wonder if it got sent or not and I'm little confused and not sure what to do.

Has this happen to anyone else before? Do you think it sent or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• guess "save" is send actually... no?

• Maybe, I'm not sure. I've filled out a lot of online applications and I've never came across that before.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say save the same as send

• Did you get a confirmation email?

• Yeah it was sent

What Girls Said 2

• If it's been saved, it will be sent automatically when the application period is over.

• it was sent.