Can you make a boy think you're the sexiest girl?

I want him to think I'm the sexiest girl in class. Is this possible or is this genetics mostly?

• It can be done
    78% (7)44% (7)56% (14)Vote
  • It's genetics/what you're born with
    22% (2)56% (9)44% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• ok the secret is to perform a mating call like a sea lion, guys dig that shit : P

But really just be yourself honestly be your best self possible, if he likes you then awesome and if he does not like you still awesome just means you aren't his type and nothing personal against you : )

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You can obviously make yourself appear more or less attractive. But if you are the complete opposite of his preferences it will be really hard to make him find you attractive no matter what you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is his taste and genetics really that decide his point of view

0|0
    0|0
  • no u must match his taste then...

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely you can

0|0
    0|0
  • if he´s not into you, you can have the sexiest personality on earth... won´t help you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just kill all the other bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be the sexiest girl to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, if you were the ONLY girl in the class

0|0
    0|0
    • What if there are other girls in that class? Like 15 other girls?

• Then be different, if they're doing the same thing, be different. We like the ones that don't go all the same thing

What Girls Said 4

• You can't 'make him' like you. Either he's attracted to you or not. If he doesn't like you, it doesn't mean you're not pretty, it just means he has different tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's how you use what you have.

You can be a great seductress without looking like a goddess.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can even make a guy lose his mind thinking how sexy i am the point is just feel it in the inside of you "that you are the sexiest" it would gives you the aura that makes him thinks that too

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you can!

0|0
    0|0