How do you prefer to listen to your music? Speakers or headphones?

How do you guys prefer to listen to your music? Pretend that convenience isn't a factor at all, and you're sitting on your couch at home-would you rather listen to your music with headphones? Spakers? And is your choice motivated by sound quality? Or comfort/convenience?
How do you prefer to listen to your music? Speakers or headphones?

• I prefer to listen to my music with headphones.
    67% (10)50% (8)58% (18)Vote
  • I prefer to listen to my music with speakers.
    33% (5)50% (8)42% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on if I'm alone or not. If I'm alone I prefer to blast music on speakers but if I'm around other people I put in the headphones and try to ignore the people. ;)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the two options you mentioned, I'd say speakers.

More precisely, I like to listen to music on speakers while drinking a cocktail of a nice blush wine and preparing a salmon fillet, sauted in butter and lemon juice with some dill and herbs de Provence sprinkled on top

I do not know how people can cook without music. To me, it's almost as bad as dancing without music.

Of course, I preferred to listen to my wife play the piano or cello while preparing dinner. That beats speakers and headphones any day.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• on my couch at home? speakers for sure, but i won't stay on the couch for too long lol. music makes me move.

0|1
    0|0
  • Speakers, I don't like headphones very much, they're just a necessity when I'm listening to music on the bus or elsewhere in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • i voted A earphones please!

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely headphones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both! But I use my headphones more!

0|1
    0|0
  • Earphones on. Forget the world 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both but mostly earphones :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If I had home theater / 5.1 speakers, I'd listen to my music with speakers. But I have simple stereo speakers so, I prefer headphones.

Speakers :-
    -I can listen to the people who are calling me and are better in emergency.
    -Gives me a feeling of presence in that environment.
    -More comfortable.
    -More bass.
    -Real directions of sound

Headphones :-
    -No noise but are bad in emergency.
    -Deeper
    -Could be less comfortable (earphones) Could be sweaty (headphones)
    -On the go. I can use them everywhere. (sorry for including this point)
    -Far more cheaper.
    -Can be attached easily on various gadgets / appliances.

My vote is for speakers. I'll buy a good set soon :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not a music freak but I think speakers would do the best in creating an atmosphere... headphones would be more suitable to avoid causing nuisance to others.
    I'm impressed by that wall paper Dodgers :D
    Is that the music beat or the Dow Jones index over the last 10 years 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • All about the speakers! More freedom to do stuff and I like just having music in my room a lot of the time. Though I understand my headphones can be way more crisp clean sound.

0|1
    0|0
    • If I get some of my favorite albums in FLAC and I just want to sit down and listen to that album, I put my Bose headphones on, really nice.

• Usually headphones for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Speakers over headphones all day.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd rather listen to it on vynl through McIntosh tube amplifier on a nice set of B&O, or Cerwin Vega stereo speakers. This new audio equipment these days really sounds like crap. People have no idea what they are missing out on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Headphones mostly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the play back device, Record or CD I prefer speakers, MP3 player I prefer headphones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless the speakers are of very good quality (B&O or Burmester-like quality), I prefer earphones

0|2
    0|0
  • Voted B.

Earphones are better for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • speaker if it won't bother anybody otherwise headphones but speakers prefered.

0|1
    0|0
  • Headphones. I can enjoy the sound without disturbing anyone.

0|1
    0|0