Guys, does anyone guy under 18 want to play 21 questions with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Damn so close - Only 28 years out

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm not familiar with the game honestly. I've heard people talk about it but never got the point. What do you do?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its were u ask a person anything about them and they answer it if the want to

• Show All
    • Nope its not lol

• Have you looked it up, are you sure about that?

• Do you mind if I chaperone just so nobody gets molested?

1|2
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know how it goes ;(

0|0
    0|0
    • really i love this game

• I don't know how to play 🎭 it... Can you tell me? 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 19 close enough right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 18. May I?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd play with u ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure , it would be better in private so you can reuse it later for someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Um sure why not

0|0
    0|0
    • ok u start

• Show All
    • Omg yes. Freddy mercury is the best. I doubt that anyone will have that kind of voice again.

• Lol u are my favorite lol I normally don't do this but I'm going to message u

• Fuck it ill do it

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok let's play

• Show All
    • Keep telling me

• Then the next day in the morning her friend stared at me while I was leaving the bus this went on for about 2 weeks and its about 30secs each stare. When im leaving the bus the girl from the library waits for her friend that stared at me. When leaving I decided to look at her see what happens she smiles at me the whole time i was looking at her. Then on the next day I was expecting the girls friend to stare at me so I opened the door she was on her phone then turned off her phone started stareing at me but I started before she did and then she looked down and turned red. Then the libary girl I saw lots of times during school. During that day after school she stared at me for about 2 minutes. Thats my story what do you think about it.

• I don't really think this is a dating site yo

0|0
    0|0