What color should I dye my hair?

What color should I dye my hair?

I am thinking of dying my hair like this

what color should i dye my hair?
like that ^^^

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Looks awesome. Fades are popular at the moment in general, and that particular look also gets some geek-chic points thanks to Gamora sporting a similar look.

• I like it, but:
    With a color like this you will attract attention like a lighthouse in the fog. This can be good but also rather bad. Colors like this just don't work in a professional setting, you'll look tacky and out of place. But if that's not a problem then just have your experiment.

• You are right!!! Thanks for opening my eyes!! It looks nice but I don't want attention ⚠... But what color would not look that tacky?

• Lol... yeah, i remove my picture... Did not want the attention

• Hah.. It sucks to be a woman on the internet sometimes. I see it everywhere even in online games, it's ridiculous.

• The purple looks good

• Your hair color is black, you are blessed because black hair is the best so why would you dye it 😕

• That is beautiful! Do iiiiiit!

• I don't think I'm going to do it any more... To much attention ⚠ I don't want that

• ya it cool

• Go for brown.

What Girls Said 8