I'm looking for a travel buddy, anyone?

This is serious question - i have plans to visit to Europe , greece, kashmir, usa, and islands in Indonesia. Is there any chance to get a travel buddy on here?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll probably like Greece best of all (even if the economy there has collapsed by that point). :) You might even pick up a boyfriend there. Greeks are very forward romantically.

You're unlikely to find a good travelling companion on GAG. HOWEVER, you don't need one. I travelled solo in my 20s and had a blast. Looking back, I don't wish I had had company. Go solo. :)

• Finally there's a someone support me about travel thing. I'd really want go to the Greece, i heard Greece is beautiful country. Thinking to travel alone but i'm sure to do by my self - am i really able to do that? And how? Share with me please? :)

• Couldn't respond till right now. Sorry!

You'll do great solo. As a young woman alone, you'll need to be careful and thoughtful, just as you would traveling in your own country. :) One tip is to look like a local to the greatest extent possible, and to project an air of confidence and seriousness. That's important, especially for a woman, whether you're traveling overseas or going across town to pick up groceries.

The only destination you mentioned which gives me pause is Kashmir. I know people who love India and Pakistan but none have ever been to Kashmir. I'm sure it's lovely but I've heard stories about the security situation there which did not inspire eagerness to visit. Put a different way: my son is a baby now but if he were your age, and wanting to travel, I would not want him to visit Kashmir, when there are so many other places which are vastly less unstable and, probably, just as rewarding.

Good luck and message me if you'd like to discuss this further. Take care!

• Thanks and happy travels. :)

What Guys Said 19

• Wrong site ma'am.

• Well just a tip. Do not visit kashmir till spring starts. Might get stuck there in monsoon or winter season.

• Take me! I am strong good looking smart
    I can speak Italian and English and I understand most Spanish

• I have to work

• How can i trust you?

• Sounds great, but consider skipping out on Greece.

There are Nazis around Athens attacking non-white foreigners right now.

• I wanna travel too, but after I get my pilot license and can bring down some serious money... Too much crazy in the world to pedal it, ya'know?

• I can wait ya and i'm still saving money tho 😊

• I really couldn't this year or next, I'm saving up for flight school, and next year I'll be *doing* flight school, but certainly after that 😄

• Oh that's alright, i can wait for another chance. How long to finished it?

• Probably no

• YAAAAY TRAVELING, but u will pay 😜😜😜

• Depends, are you hot?

• Are you good looking and hot?

• Sounds like a keeper to me. I'm 5'10", 148 lbs. Asian, brown eyes, short hair, hella cute. I'd travel with you.

• How do i know if you are cute and good looking? What if the opposite, do u still interest to travel with me?

• I would love to travel but I can only travel on the weekend. Sorry!

• Oh God. The moon is going to crash into Europe? It'll be the end of the world!!!

• Bali? Kesinilah , gw bs jadi guide gratis kalo mau haha

• give me your kik. maybe if we click and timing is right.

• from all the places , you chose gag !

• Same answer as some other people. If you pay, sure, we go. Otherwise, no, impossible, I don't have money :P I know Spanish.

• Sure! Only if we become fuck buddies at some point

• One: I don't have the kind of money required to do what you're doing (both in terms of fare and time away from work).

Two: that's creepy. I don't know you.

• One and two: I'm still saving my money tho and i'm not going to all those countries in one time. Fyi, We don't have to travel like this month. I mean, I don't know about you or all guys here that is why there's box of chat so we can get to know each other.

I was wrong by asking this question on GAG :(

• No, I don't think they're all smuggles.

But I do think smugglers are more likely to be looking for someone to travel with.

• The reason why i asked this (you can called 'silly') question was because i'm too afraid to get travel alone and i want to explore the world as much as i could before i die or get marry. Just it. Just want to make it clear, I don't smoke just pot for 3 -4 times when i was 20 and I don't do drugs. I hate drugs or any pills.

• I have other works to do,