So, some people that I value a lot in my life or some people I care about a lot has cut me out of their life or it so seems that way, how can I cope?

How can I handle this or what can I do bring them back in my life. I think the cause of it may have been my negative behavior not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• I have experienced this a lot, but I have come to understand that most people are in your life for a purpose and most often it is for a short time. I take comfort in knowing either they helped me or I helped them in some way on their life journey. Don't take it personal, this is just part of life and the bigger picture. Plus this leaves more room for new people and experiences to enter into your life :)

• I love what you wrote its so true. I have this saying which I love. Out with the OLD and in with the NEW.

• @PrettyRican, thank you, this perspective has really helped me through some "losses".

• 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😅

What Girls Said 3

• Take some time to think and ask yourself, "Do I want these people in my life?" "Am I appreciated where I am right now?" "Do these people contribute to my happiness, and do I need them in my life?" I would recommend taking some time to just relax and get in touch with you inner emotions and find peace with yourself. If after this you don't feel like you want to reconnect with these people, try to find other people. Heal yourself before you try to heal those around you.

• Well that may be true. But I always say, if they can't handle me, screw them!

• find better people man.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't overthink it, it may seem like that now but will be different in a few weeks