Have you ever been or would you go to a nude beach?

Would you go with friends? Would you go with friends of opposite sex? Girls, would you go topless or completely nude?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many times, but not because I wanted to, but because the beach we always went (it was the beach everyone goes to) has a nude section that is not separated by anything. You're walking along the shore and then you suddenly start seeing naked people and that's when you realize you've reached the nude section. Even naked people walked around the non-nude part of the beach; lets say we were all mixed.
    I've been going to that beach since I was born so that is pretty normal to me, that's why I'm not sensitive with the topic of nudity, and I don't understand why there's no topless allowed in many beaches around the US.

• Oh, I forgot to say that I've never actually been nude at the beach. I don't care about those who do it, but I don't personally like doing it myself.

What Guys Said 17

• I've never been but I've always been open to the idea. I'm in a landlocked state but there's a nudist campground here and I've wanted to go but no gf's would do it. I don't want to go alone

• Walked across a few which were publicly open, a few years ago when I used to go on a lot of long coastal hikes. Don't really have a strong opinion about them. I don't feel the need to run about starkers, but I don't care if anyone else does.
    They are generally just full of old couples and families, before people get excited... and there's always a loud fat guy in a red baseball hat on his own.

• When I was in high school, some friends of mine and I wanted to explore some sea caves in an area south of Los Angeles known as Palos Verdes. We hiked down to the beach only to discover it was a nude beach. Firstly, it was about 75% men, 25% female. Secondly, virtually everyone there was overweight. We just sort of kept our eyes down and moved out of there fast.

By the way, the sea caves turned out to be very anti climactic.

• I went to a very small one in italy when i was 15
    it was on the Amalfi coast and very hard to get to

I went with my cousin and his friend (thank god they kept their bathing suits on lol)

They ended up scoring numbers though lol!

I was too shy to talk to any of the ladies with exposed boobs

• Ah... maybe. Yeah. Even though I've not yet taken hormones or had surgery, I don't mind being naked, especially if it's 'the norm', as it would be on that beach. I'd go completely nude, might as well, yeah? So long as I wasn't the only one.

I'd probably be more comfortable going alone tbh but if I were with friends, I'd prefer going with women. So, same sex, different gender.

• yeah why not?

• Yep... apparently it's frowned upon if you stare at the naked women, or sport a raging boner... who would've known :-)

• no. Ps does anyone else hate that you can't actually give single word answers on this site?

• I'll go. If I can walk around shirtless, so can she. Besides, hell, yolo.

• I have never been but would totally go. I've been to resorts.

• I think nude beaches are full of gays. So no, I don't think I'd go there.

• No I'd be to embarrassed to attend one.

• I would do it at a nude beach or campground

• Where is such beach? I want to go there.
    Which country? State?

• I wouldn't mainly due to the facts that you will look/be looked at, and that some people's grooming habits are not good.

• I definitely would! And i would be fine with a friend of the opposite sex, though I'd be a littke worried about getting an erection were i attracted to said friend and I'm sure that'd be awkward for a while but I'm sure that after a while I'd get used to it and it would go down and then i would have a great time!

• I've never been there, mainly because I think it would be full of old people.
    I can't risk being scarred lol

What Girls Said 4

• I've never gone. I don't plan to in the future but I'm not spider to it. However I probably won't because I'm way too self conscious to do that

• I haven't been but I would go to an all-female nude beach.

• No I haven't... I doubt I would... But hey you never know!

• I would not. I am not comfortable enough to do that, but if I was I would do it.