Which decade would you want to grow up in the most?

What is the reason for your choice.

• The 1950's
  • The 1960's
  • The 1970's
  • The 1980's
  • The 1990's
  • The 21st Century

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm a mix between 80s-90s and current century actually

i like 80s for music mostly (my fav era in music), and those computers & graphics from dat era... they were lookin AWESOME
    90s for video-games, coz da best games i've played come from 90s... also i like some 90s music-genres.
    and 21st century coz of da fact i can find any info dat i want instantly, by just googlin, and all those gadgets and devices have made life easer.

What Girls Said 7

• This century. The technology is amazing

• I'd love to live in the 50's or 60's. I like the simpler times, yet I'm also a flower child at heart. Plus, the music back then was great

• Yeah they may not have had the technology back then that we have today but I believe people where nicer back then.

• this century because as times goes back women have less and less rights and this is the most rights i will have at least for the time being

• Now because if I still look the way I of now I wouldn't want to live in another era

• I love the styles of the late 80s (1986) but if I could pick a date not on this list I'd love to live in the Victorian Germany or Italy

• 1990's and in sticking to that :) best decade

• I agree, people had a much more positive attitude towards life back then. There where lots less people with poor attitudes to and people had more respect for others. :)

• @Applefan1 Umm.. the 90's had Rodney King and the crack epidemic, js.

• i like everything :D

• Now.(filler)

What Guys Said 9

• I think the late 1960s and early 1970s - The hippy era

• I could not be happier than what I really got. I got to grow in 70s so that by the time I loved music, it was already the 80s. Besides, life was so much better. World was safer. We had a life outside stupid gadgets. We had no internet hence there was less corruption of the mind.

Remember... I am only looking at the cons of modern life. But the lack of cons of older days outweigh the pros of this age.

• The 1990's
    My childhood :'D, better tv shows and music, times of "peace" and common sense was common

• The last 15 years have been the best years of my life. I was only born in the 90's; I wasn't a 90's kid, so I can't identify with self-proclaimed 90's kids at all (I never had frosted tips or bowling shirts and didn't mess around with hardly any of the TV shows people watched back then).

2003 was my shit; Emo music, skateboarding, pizza, Halo, Grand Theft Auto 3. I miss those days a hell of a lot more than I do the 90's.

• The 50's because that's when Elvis Presley became famous. I love his music. The 60's would be cool because that's when The Beach Boys became famous.

• Definitely this century now

• Earlier. Maybe the 20s

• The 60s because that's when England won the World Cup

• Which decade had all the drug use? The 60's? I choose that one.