What do you think are scarier Sharks or Crocodiles?

If you had to choose?

• Sharks
  • Crocodiles

Most Helpful Guy

• Crocodiles are more dangerous. They will attack you if you're close, cause they're reptiles and don't distinguish friend from foe, just like a snake will attack if you move or are very warm.
    A shark on the other hand don't usually attack a human unless it gets confused thinking you're another animal, or if you attack them first.

What Girls Said 12

• Crocodiles are scarier because they are huge and can run pretty fast on land.

So, I can just be minding my business when a 15 ft long crocodile erupts out of the water and starts death rolling on my arm or leg, drags in into a river, and death rolls some more. So, now I'm drowning while being pulverized.

No thanks Crocodiles.

• Crocs... Typically sharks won't bite I know it occasionally happens but most of them want nothing to do with us.

Cross o the other hand will snap you up if you re in their reach.

• Crocodiles have legs O_O

• Crocodile.

• Crocodiles since they can run fast on land and swim fast in water. Then they have their death roll attack.

• Good god it's like asking would you rather burn to death or drawn 😧😦😵

• I personally would rather draw; I'd draw me in a space shuttle fighting aliens.

• @Nuqood XD you had to go there

• Sharks arw freaky mother effers

• Crocodile!!! Because it can attack you in land since it can walk!! In water..

• A crocodile can fuck you up on land or in water.

• both are scary

• crocodiles are more scary in my opinion

• None of them are scary at all.

What Guys Said 8

• You're a lot more likely to run into a crocodile than you are a shark, and if you run into a Nile Crocodile, the largest reptile on the planet, then have fun escaping. You have to be in water to be at risk of a shark; You're not safe fucking anywhere in regards to a crocodile. They can even jump, so enjoy climbing a tree.

• Edit: I meant Saltwater Crocodile, not Nile Crocodile.

• Great Whites are scarier but realistically crocodiles are probably more likely to attract me.

• Crocodiles only want to consume your flesh, but sharks also want to consume your soul... plus they make scary music...

• Crocodiles, because it is less likely to see sharks, although it is already quite unlikely to see crocodiles.
    I am scared of snakes most.

• I think sharks

• Depends on where they gonna battle, but I'd say crocks

• Crocodile since that can actually attack you on land.

• You can clamp a crocodiles jaw shut, but a hungry shark will be hard to fight off