What do you think are scarier Sharks or Crocodiles?

If you had to choose?

What do you think are scarier Sharks or Crocodiles?

• Sharks
    33% (6)59% (10)46% (16)Vote
  • Crocodiles
    67% (12)41% (7)54% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Crocodiles are more dangerous. They will attack you if you're close, cause they're reptiles and don't distinguish friend from foe, just like a snake will attack if you move or are very warm.
    A shark on the other hand don't usually attack a human unless it gets confused thinking you're another animal, or if you attack them first.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Crocodiles are scarier because they are huge and can run pretty fast on land.

So, I can just be minding my business when a 15 ft long crocodile erupts out of the water and starts death rolling on my arm or leg, drags in into a river, and death rolls some more. So, now I'm drowning while being pulverized.

No thanks Crocodiles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Crocs... Typically sharks won't bite I know it occasionally happens but most of them want nothing to do with us.

Cross o the other hand will snap you up if you re in their reach.

1|1
    0|0
  • Crocodiles have legs O_O

1|1
    0|0
  • Crocodile.

0|3
    0|0
  • Crocodiles since they can run fast on land and swim fast in water. Then they have their death roll attack.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good god it's like asking would you rather burn to death or drawn 😧😦😵

0|1
    0|0
    • I personally would rather draw; I'd draw me in a space shuttle fighting aliens.

• @Nuqood XD you had to go there

• Sharks arw freaky mother effers

0|1
    0|0
  • Crocodile!!! Because it can attack you in land since it can walk!! In water..

0|1
    0|0
  • A crocodile can fuck you up on land or in water.

0|1
    0|0
  • both are scary

0|1
    0|0
  • crocodiles are more scary in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them are scary at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You're a lot more likely to run into a crocodile than you are a shark, and if you run into a Nile Crocodile, the largest reptile on the planet, then have fun escaping. You have to be in water to be at risk of a shark; You're not safe fucking anywhere in regards to a crocodile. They can even jump, so enjoy climbing a tree.

1|1
    0|0
    • Edit: I meant Saltwater Crocodile, not Nile Crocodile.

• Great Whites are scarier but realistically crocodiles are probably more likely to attract me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Crocodiles only want to consume your flesh, but sharks also want to consume your soul... plus they make scary music...

1|1
    0|0
  • Crocodiles, because it is less likely to see sharks, although it is already quite unlikely to see crocodiles.
    I am scared of snakes most.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think sharks

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where they gonna battle, but I'd say crocks

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocodile since that can actually attack you on land.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can clamp a crocodiles jaw shut, but a hungry shark will be hard to fight off

0|1
    0|1