How much do you love money?

How much do you love money?
$_$

• I love money!
  • Money is meh
  • I hate money

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• 3|2
  • Money is a necessity, but I can't love something I've never had.

• I'm happy with enough money to pay my bills and have a little extra, i've been poor my entire life and learned to not put money on a pedestal lol

• Money poisons the soul and leads to corruption. I'm an artist! Ok... sometimes I like it.

• i love money it is a necessity but i am aware it is not everything.

• It's a love/hate relationship I have with money.

• Enough to work a 16 hour shift when I'm sleepy.

• I love money! But, I would rather have LOVE! :)

• i like money wouldn't say love... i like what i can do with it :)

• i love money

• Very much and I work my ass off for it.

What Guys Said 9

• I voted "A", because I love money! However, I'll just leave it at that.

I love money because I need it to eat, pay bills, further my education, clothe myself and do any other thing in my life pretty much. I've never had much money, because I was never privileged and I've only worked low-wage jobs. However, I'm not greedy at all. I'm very generous and I'm cheap when it comes to buying for myself. I don't obsess over money and I rarely worry or stress about money.

• Money honestly has very little value to me. It has no impact on who I am and so has no real barring on what kind of person I am or could be. I need it only because this is how our society functions and while having to be apart of that I am therefore required to make and use it.

• I have no interest in money

• I have a love hate relationship with money.

It helps me get me what I want, but it doesn't come flocking into my wallet... I HATE YOU MONEY!

• Money never really appealed to me I see it as a means to an end something I require to live in society, currency that is all.

• I need it to pay for things, but money is just that. It's money. It does not tell me who you are as a person, your personality, what you believe in, and where you're from. It's something used to pay for things and get by it life, but unfortunately everything in life is driven by money. Money is used as a status symbol, like the brands you were. Lots of money seems to automatically mean you're extremely hard-working and earned it, but little to no money seems to mean you're lazy and got what you deserved. Yet I've met people younger than me who come from wealthy families and these kids are lazy as can be. Yet, I come from a poor family and we're hard-working, but life has dealt us a tough hand.

Quite honestly, you can offer me a million dollars. I'll take what I need and give the rest to my family, I don't want it. I wanna work and earn things and feel that pride in buying what I got with hard-earned money. Especially considering I'm a first generation college student from a poor family in the ghetto, I appreciate every little bit I earn.

• Just enough to pay the bills is fine

• I don't love money at all... Not exactly... But I love personal freedom, and independence more than just about anything... and that takes kind of *a lot* of money... 😕😑😓