If you were going to die in 2 months, what would you do?

If you found out that you were going to die in 2 months, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• sell everything.. and go for a tour...

• Spend tons of time with the people I love the most. And treat them and myself to aND give my savings to my psrents.

• I would finish that book I'm writing... Leave school and travel with the money i saved..

• I will plant a apple tree

• Whoa... I don't think you wanna ask, but since you did... Well... I am hopelessly in love with my best guy friend and I would let him take total and complete advantage of me. Only cause I think he likes me too. Otherwise I'd die a virgin haha.

What Guys Said 7

• Make amends, spend time with my family, fix past mistakes and spend my final days with the Soto Zen monks in their temples enjoying the beauty of Japanese country side and it's natural beauty, learning and reflecting.

• Fight the Reaper.
    Bring it on scrublord. If granny could kick your ass several times before you took her so can I. Have at thee!

• Make sure my family and friends knew how much they meant to me

• Go for a round the world trip... though Rio de janeiro would be my ultimate destination... if you know what i mean... hahaha...

• i would try and do as much as possible, go traveling, go sky diving, maybe scuba diving. how are we going to die is it cancer is it just puff dead

• everything i wasn't supposed to

• Enjoy doing the things I like and do the things I want to do that I haven't done yet. Having sex for the first time is something I'd want to do.