Have you ever had any surgeries? Was it painful?

I am just wondering right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah on my leg for a couple of bone breaks. I felt pain for weeks after but I don't think it was from the surgery itself. You're gonna be drugged up and will probably be asleep for it (c section pregnancies are the only surgeries I can think of where you're awake for it which is crazy being awake and seeing your own abdomen completely torn wide open).

In most cases you won't feel pain immediately after since you'll most likely be under heavy pain killers. Depending on the surgery you might have pain in the following days.

• But during the surgery , you feel no pain whatsoever?

• Nope completely unconscious. The medicine they put in you is strong. You won't feel anything and more than likely lose any memory of the recent time before and after. I was under heavy morphine so I only remember flashes of my stay at the hospital which was a 5 day stay.

• Wow :)
      Cool , thanks.

What Guys Said 4

• Only had teeth removed while knocked out - Touch wood no surgeries

• I had surgery to remove a blood clot like 5 times and to make the blood vessel not be closed. They also had to remove my first rib on the left side and part of a neck muscle. The surgeries didn't really hurt that much but my arm hurt really bad from the swelling from the blood clot. My arm is like normally 12 inches around but the swelling made it go up to 16 or 18 inches around.

• Yes, and no it wasn't painful I was knocked out on drugs. The closest thing to pain was from the light, my eyes were the things going through surgery.

• Been there tonsillectonomy (pretty much painful after it was done bleeding didn't stopped for 30 mins

• Oh man

• Yes but all i can take in is liquid soup horlicks and boosts like stuff thats damn irritating _-_

• Lol, awh

What Girls Said 7

• I've had my tonsils removed when I was a kid and then two oral surgeries. I was on Vicodin for more than a month after one so. I don't think there are too many surgeries that don't hurt.

• We are on same boat eh :)

• @subzero007 My tonsils were taken out when I was like 5 or 6 so I really don't remember much except throwing up a lot the first days and hurting.

• I had a tooth surgery. It didn't hurt because I was so deeply under. Let's just say I was 7 okay. They told me the gas smelt like roses. They were wrong so I kicked, clawed, screamed and bit. Took four nurses to hold me down. Threw up for the next 2 days. They had to put a silver cap on my tooth.

• Don't ever think to do that. I never try it before but u'll regret it when u get older.

• Yeah, I've had spinal surgery. It was very painful, but not as painful as the injury that the surgery fixed.

• no but i want to chage my nose

• I've never had any surgeries. Just a few stitches, if it counts.

• Did the stitches hurt? :O

• No. They gave me local anaesthesia. It just felt like someone was pushing my skin with their finger.

• Oh okay :)

• I think I'm getting surgery to remove my mole