How many hours do you work a day?

How many hours do you work a day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually 12 hours or 180-192 hours a month

What Guys Said 10

• Depends I have a week to get through documentation so I work my own hours - About 60 a week

• Right now about 28 a week. I don't work Tuesdays because I take college classes and I need to stay home and get my homework done.

• its a online classes are you talking about @VonHoffer

• but i want to ask something form you that can you do that online study or do your job can you do that

• No. I work at a sheltered workshop for peanuts and I take these classes to become a preschool or kindergarten teacher.

• At the minimum 11 hours, but only 3 days a week.

• I normally work about 6 to 8 hours a day

• like nothing now

• 9am to 9pm. at least I get more days off then any regular person would.

• What do you do if I may ask?

• I work in retail in a mall. Shopping hours in the mall Is 9-9 and to avoid all kinds of trouble and misinterpretations we dont work shifts.

• 3 hours (part time job)

• 12 hour per day for min wage 6 days a week just so the government can rob me and give tax breaks to the rich

• I'm part time so about 6- to 8 hours a day. 30 hours a week

• As I'm currently still in school I can only work for 4-7 hours a day, although on weekends and holidays this can increase to up to 12 hours if I really try. I can choose my hours though so it's never an issue.

What Girls Said 3

• At least 8.

• 8 hours without meetings

• What do you do if I may ask?

• I work in foundation company as corporate relation. Usually i had 3 or 4 meetings in one day. What about you?

• It is not a stable thing.