How can I get my brothers weed without him or my mother noticing?

because it's the summer holiday my family has reunited and we've all moved back in together for a couple of weeks. my brother and i are the only stoners so we usually split the price of weed 50/50, here's the problem: he keeps it in his wallet. where is his wallet? right next to his bed... where he's sleeping. he's fasting for ramadan so i'm sure he'll be less than happy that i'm sneaking some weed while he starves but i'm bored and desperate. my apartment doesn't help either as there is only a glass wall in between my brothers room and the kitchen... where my mother likes to sit the whole day. i know this is a stupid problem but fuck it, i wanna get high and i can't figure out how to sneak into his room, take the weed i need, return it and get high. help!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what you do. You still sneak in the night but shuffle along with your back against the wall instead of tip toe creeping with your hands out.

Why? Because if someone gets up and turns the light on when you're creeping normally it will be obvious you're creeping but if you're back to the wall walking sideways and someone catches you, you can just say "did you hear that too?"

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah... how about no...

• Smoking I presume is against Ramadan

• Are you a total fucking idiot? Ir just plain stupid?
    You sound like a 12 yr old child. And a dumb one at that. Brainless twat.
    Go blow his pipe instead

• If you're 25-29 years old and you're still smoking pot, youve failed in life. Like now is the time where you get a job.

• shut up you silly child

• How about get your own?

• can you not read? I paid for half of it

What Girls Said 4

• Just wait til everyone's asleep sneak in. Take it smoke while talking a hike... and then return it.

• It's noon time here... no ones going to sleep for another 15 hours lmao

• Then the high will be so much better tonight... just take a nap and then plot
      ..
      Take a shower or a bath b4 your nap to try to chill. It'll be alright... watch you'll get stoned✌
      I think son w one might cum through and bless you

• How about not being a sneak and a thief and just ask? If your brother is fasting why aren't you?

• i'm not a thief, i paid for half of it! because i'm actually awake throughout the day and i can't fast for 14 hours

• So if you paid for it then why are you plotting how to steal it? hmmmm
      Don't others in your family that are women fast? Why can't you?

• I don't think you can.

Even if you did manage to take it, what happens when he finds out?

• he won't find out, he has too much to notice if a little bit of a nug is missing

• Actually take the whole wallet then put it on the floor next to the night stand when you're done. If he notices things moved in his wallet, he'll just think it's because it fell down there at night.
    Orrrr just beg him to do something long like pick something up for you at the store and you give him the money, or to do some kinda other chore for you, basically just keep him busy to distract him so you can take it.