Guys and Girls, Would You Climb 300000 stairs for your lover?

What are the chances of you falling? Out of hundred percent?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I'd pick her in my arms and climb those 300000 stairs. <3

"What are the chances of you falling? Out of hundred percent?"
    100% LOL 😂 :P

• If they were in some form of danger and I had to save them? Yes. If they would EXPECT me to climb all of those steps just so I'd 'earn' their love? Fuck no.

• Aww that's sad.. :(

• Of course love can never be granted for free - you have to fight for it most of the time. But this would be too much and you would come off as an persistent idiot if you were to do it. What if she rejects you? All of that effort went to waste.

• Well.. I won't ask a guy to do that only to reject him after he's done.. :(

• Haha. Great exercise, but I don't need or want a lover. Anyway, I would try to climb them but no thanks for the lover. Happier without them.

• well its only stairs :P yeah I would lol

• Yes, if I loved her so much, to the point that I would do anything to protect her, then yes, I'd climb that many stairs just for her :)

• I am tired already but I would give it a go

• Hell yeah!!! It would be a great workout and when i get to the top i would have some great legs for my love :)
    i would do this just for the challenge lol!

• Aww so sweet and determined :)

• Ladies used to do it for me ;p but now food has my heart
      i wrote poems about food and buy food flowers
      i also eat food which is kind of evil, you are not supposed to eat the things you love...

• Lmao that's the most romantic thing I've heard in my life..
      Love of food -rolls eyes- ;P

• I'd climb a mountain if I have to :)

• Can't she come down 1,50,000 steps? Will meet at the halfway!!! coz i won't be much alive if go through all those 300000!!!

• You think she's standing at the top waiting for you :P?

• She isn't? Oh, thank god... i didn't climb through all those stairs... Imagine reaching the top and not finding her there... the first thing that would have come out of my mouth would be, "What the fcuk!!!"

• Lol you're funny, man :D

• I've done 10000 steps in one day easily, so 300000 in 4 - 6 days is definitely possible.

• 300 000 stairs? Can I go black eyed peas and say meet me halfway? Also chances of falling is 50-50 either it happens or it doesn't.

• Yeah sure lol

• How many miles is that?

• if it meant she would be with me for the rest of my life and never leave or cheat then yes.

• . . .

no.

• Pftt. Easy. Here hold my beer.

• No, I wouldn't. Better ways to spend time and energy. I'm not a fucking dog who performs petty and meaningless tricks for a girl's amusement.

What Girls Said 3

• id do that just to workout lol so yes :P

• I would climb and have breaks in between. I think that if you truly love that person and care for them that you would do it. But as for those guys who are saying no obviously they don't truly care for someone enough and their not manly enough to do so.

• I can barely get to his apartment, I wouldn't climb those stairs haha