What does your name mean?

Type your name into http://www.urbandictionary.com/ What do you get? Are any of the definitions true about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jessica is the sweetest girl you will ever meet basically. She is known to be the sexiest person who walked the planet. Boys get nervous when around her and a lot of boys have a crush on her. Jessica is aspired to by others. She will show you a good time and also has a crazy/wild side to her. When you meet a Jessica, you will have a hard time forgetting her! She falls in love easily and loves to laugh. But she has a down side to her, like every girl, she has great shyness. When she falls in love, she falls deep. Boys love her! Jessica in a term means goddess. She has incredible looks. When you find a Jessica, don't let her go! she's beautiful, talented and has an amazing body. Guys like to often flirt with her but she doesn't take that to heart. She isn't perfect, but then again, who is? she's very active and likes to do things. Jessica likes to dress nice and when gets complimented, denies all of it. she's very artistic and is a great dancer. Boys are lucky to have her! she's also very supportive and a great friend! She speaks her mind and doesn't care what people think! She has great eyes and hair. Jessica is very loyal and open, her family value her a lot. She is loved by lots of people and even people whom she might not know about! She is an all round amazing person who everyone is grateful to have in their lives.

What Guys Said 10

• Sweet I got this
    Dave

A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.
    Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

• (MICHAEL) Yes! But i say most of these are pretty broad detailed, so it'll make anyone thing its for them :)
    A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste... in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend... mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend... mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment... mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl... mainly because however strange and weird he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.

• A true gentleman, just like the princes out of the best Disney movies. He is kind and darling and can really pull of wearing a sweater vest. ----- are known for their hilarious imitations of certain characters, and are extremely talented in many fields. However, one must be careful around a -----, as they are prone to unannounced tickle battles and usually win. Perhaps the most prominent aspect of a ----- is that no matter where he may go, he is always loved.
    :/

• Not even joking, this dedcribes me perfectly. Ido have much sex. I do smoke weed a lot. But my penis size is average not above average, so i guess it doesn't describe me perfectly, but still... 2/3
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/oihdw0.jpg

• A male that is wanted by every women who has ever seen him. Gets boned very often and has a VERY large penis. He's extremely good looking and one of the funniest kids in the USA. He has the most gorgeos eyes in the world and has been told on more than one occasion that he should try out for playgirl when he reaches the age of 18. Total playa and pimp. Completely loaded with cash and gives money to all if they ask and are his friend.

I would say it's half accurate. I don't give money & I'm selective in partners, (haven't hit double digits in partners).

• loo... :|

.

• A common given name for males, derived from the Roman surname Paulus (Latin: "small" or "humble"). Put simply, it is the greatest name to grace the Earth. Seriously. It is the best name in existance.

• My name isn't on urban dictionary lol!!
    i could create my own definition if i wanted but i won't...

• From the Hebrew name מִיכָאֵל (Mikha'el) meaning "who is like God?".

• 1. someone who has achieved the mastery of greatness
    2. someone you would stride to be like
    3. a manifestation of excellence
    4. basically the raw-est nigga God could create

I laughed once I read the fourth one

What Girls Said 16

• Probably one of the most funniest people you will come across. She has a wild sense of humor & loves making people laugh. Don't get too close to her or you'll fall in love with her.
    Positive, bubbly brunette who will take the lead socially. everybody's friend, and every guys secret crush. She will laugh at anything and she smiles constantly.

I feel like someone I know wrote these! O. o
    Cheeped out a bit now.

• Alyssa
    the kind of girl who still manages to find a way to smile; the one that you'll see walking down the hallway, having her head up high, trying just one last time; the kind of girl that will get back up, each andeverytime she falls... the kind of girl who NEVER gives up.

alyssa will never lose hope...

GAH, I wish 😩

• Nice name girl! My best friend shares the same name as you 😊

• Hahah oh wow, but it is only one "y" in the end.. right? 😝☺️ @kimberleYYY

• Hahaha yeah 😂 the other two Ys are my middle name

• "A smart, sassy, sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi"

• Shawnie
    The most amazing girlfriend you will ever have in your life. She is the most caring, loving person that you will have ever met and you will have no idea what you would do without her in your life. She makes you smile from ear to ear and you can never be mad at her for longer than 2 seconds, because the way she looks at you gives you the butterflies and makes you forgive her. You will be so glad this girl has come into your life and you never want her to leave. She will be your bestfriend, girlfriend and soul mate.
    Me: My girlfriend is the most caring, loving person that i have ever met.
    Friend: She must be a Shawnie.

Lol well I've been told that im a very caring person anf loving before 😄 and yep im a pretty good girlfriend 😝 maybr thats why my boyfriend always apologizes can't stay mad at me 😏

• The most sexy girl you will ever meet, known to blow the minds of many men. Extremely talented and beautiful, eyes cut from stars.
    LOL this made me laugh

• *and also

a girl so beautiful, you can't stop staring at her, because it captivates you, and makes you feel happy. Words cannot describe *** accurately, but your eyes can. Once eyes are laid upon her, they will stick that way.. the same way your mother would tell you they would if you kept making weird faces.*** also has amazing skin and her smile can light up the sky. She loves to laugh and sleep in any temperature over 115 degrees. She is not fat at all. As a matter of fact she is perfect. She just has not realized it yet. oh***.

• You weren't meant to search it lol

• a smart and beautiful girl with a great personality that brings joy and laughter to people.
    Derrived from the french word belle, meaning beautiful.
    Person 1: "Ugh today is such a blahh day.."
    Person 2: "Oh I know! Lets go look for an ---! She can cheer us up!"

Lol i like this deffinition 😄

• Ps: A girl who is filled with so much charm she has some of the most beautiful eyes you ever seen, she may be goofy and playful but unless you know her you'll know that she's been through a lot, she is a must have friend, when her friends are in need of help she is the person who can care for them, she usually has long hair to match the beauty within her, one of the most incredible girls you'll ever meet, when she is stressed or hurt she lays in her bed wishing to be in someones arms, she isn't the type of girl where you hit it and quit it, but you find yourself in love with her, she often is latino or looks hispanic, she's the type of girl who you want to take has your queen

• A kind and caring girl usually one with exceptional natural beauty and good skin, doesn't rush into things, dates one man at a time. A good listener who doesn't feel the need to fill every moment with gossip and chatter. Someone you can trust. An easy laugher and a positive thinker.

• Part of it is true. What about yours? 😊

• Nice name. Love it ❤

• Thank you :) Kimberly's a lovely name too

• Amina
    The most beautiful girl you'll ever meet. On the outside she's feisty, funny and caring but on the inside she's got a sweet and sensitive side that only the people who get close to her will see.
    She's the type of girl you want to spend the rest of your life with, the type that you could imagine marrying and having kids with.

Overall, she's just an amazing person and you would be an idiot to miss any chance you get with her because there's no one else like her.

• These are all the things urbandictinary said about it, lol.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alyssa

• Hmm interesting

Annisa
    The greatest person alive in the world. She's so cool it's unbelievable!!
    Wow Annisa is totally the greatest!!

• A sexy Latin princess with a firecracker personality and big brown eyes. She loves adventure and is always on the go. She is kind to everyone.

Sounds like me. I looked up my crush's name and got "a huge cock". lol.

• There was two definitions lol.

1. Cutest girl in the world
    2. Pearls

Pearls is true because my does in fact mean pearls

• Apparently I am:
    User
    People Lurer
    Hurt them
    Heart thief
    Soul Thief
    Lover
    And I make you wish you never seen my face…..

OUCH MAGGIMAY!

• A female name in Arabic which refers to large and beautiful places.

• Type Zell there and see for yourself :P

• Longest river in Ireland