For those who are interested in Meyers Briggs, what is your type and do you notice patterns in those you get along with/date/develop friendships?

Just curious :)

For me personally, I'm an ENFJ and I notice I tend to have a strong attraction to INFJs, and my closest friends tend to be INFPs, ENFPs, INTJs, or ESTPs. I also notice I'm more likely to not get along with someone if they're an ISTJ.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Myers Briggs! I'm an ISFJ :) My boyfriend is an ISTP and his brother is an ISTJ. My best friend is INFP. I had a lot of friends who were all ENTP but they would stress me out a lot because we were literally the opposite of me and we didn't see to eye to eye on anything! I was called the mom of the group :)

• Lol I can relate to that a lot, in regards to being referred to as the "mom." I feel that's common with FJ's :)

• Yeah, they were all drinking vodka and other stuff and I'm looking at them like '... Okay, but let's get you a drink of water now' :)

What Guys Said 9

• I'm a SKEPTIC.

Seriously though, I tested a ENFJ when I was younger. I took it recently and I'm borderline introvert/extrovert, whereas in my youth I was very extroverted. the NFJ part remained unchanged.

I don't know if my wife ever took the test, and I never asked. I never asked anyone I dated what they are type they are.

• That's perfectly fine -- this is a "for fun" question. Of course I don't only date INFJs or anything like that, I just ask and that's what they turn out to be most of the time. It's a fun thing for me, and as I like theories on personality, getting to know people, etc I find it fun.

I for being an xNFJ that probably means you're an ambivert, but you are more likely to lean more one way or another. It also depends on how you answered questions, what test you took, and all that jazz. It could just be that you're a healthier ENFJ now, or because you're interacting with people less, you're perceived as less extroverted, when in actuality it's just that you're married so going out to seek people is less of a priority. I don't know. You may. /shrug

If you think it would be fun for her or you, explore it. Otherwise, no big deal

• It says I'm an INTJ, although I'm inbetween INTJ and INFP.

The only thing I know is that ESFPs bug the hell out of me, I cannot relate to them whatsoever and I would preferably never date one because we are completely mismatched.

• Anyone who is willing to pay 50 dollars for a mostly meaningless personality test can be easily classified under the personality known as "stupid".

• I am INTP "The Logician" - I never knew there was a whole interaction side to it as well

• Who's Meyer Briggs? Is it like a new small engine company like Briggs and straten?

• ENTJ, every time I've taken it.

• I'd say ENFP or ENFJ

• I'm an INFJ, and I find I have the greatest compatibility with ENFP and ISFP girls.

• INTJ

Though I never noticed my "dating pattern"

What Girls Said 4

• INTJ/INFJ - it keeps changing.

i dont notice patterns much.

• I'm an ENTP but I don't know what my friends are.

• I'm an INTP, which is a pretty introverted, "in my own world" type, and although I can be a bit critical at times, I have no big issue with more extroverted types. I have friends of all types. In fact, I have never met another INTP

• I'm an INTJ, and I'm attracted to ENTJ men.

• Haha it seems that you and I share the pattern in liking our "mirror" types :P