Is President Obama the most hated president by the Republicans?

He's been hated terribly even before he became the president by the Republicans. The South and the Republicans have always hated him with a passion. I never saw this much hate to any Democrats before by the Republicans. Bill Clinton didn't even get half as much hate by the Republicans throughout his presidency as Barack Obama did by the Republicans while running for his 1st term and winning his 1st term.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• He sucks. Where are the jobs, the debt reduction, the improved race relations. He has made them worse over 7 years. He just keep printing money. Actually it was shown that the govenment couldnt print all the money and it is now just digital money backed by future taxes on the young, lol.

What Girls Said 1

• He is just corrupt and ineffective. He accomplishes nothing and is in the pockets of big business. He betrayed the African American people's trust. He betrayed his country. Awful president. Warren Buffet and his cronies are the real orchestrators of the presidency. Far Left Liberal elite.

What Guys Said 6

• hated... lol. He is just a corrupt president. He is a figurehead. He is so tightly in the pocket of big business, it is sickening. Look at his ties to Berkshire and Warren Buffett... he threw wind power to the wolves and poured that money into railway bailouts for Warren Buffett. lol... and none of you environmentalists said a word... pathetic

• Pretty sure its not just the republicans that don't like him. A lot of democrats don't like or support him either... not to mention the leaders of numerous other nations, more than 50% of citizens of the US... he's pretty much burned a bunch of bridges and told a bunch of lies (which 99% of ALL politicians do) and fooled about 80% of his own supporters.

by the way... I'm not a republican in the least...

• I would think so

• Yes because he's fucked up more than other democrat Presidents in recent memory.

• well he is a horrible president

• I vote Republican and I hated Clinton way more.
    I also hope to fuck his bed bitch doesn't get in next year.