Agree or disagree: Being an arrogant prick/cunt with a huge ego helps you get to the top in life and gives you the right to feel that way if?

you are successful at what you are doing?

Helping you getting to the top in life such as being a successful athlete, successful celebrity (actor/actresses, singers, etc.) or respected military service members.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunatly I think it's true. I've seen far to many people sail through life just by being pretty, confident and not caring who they step over. It happens in buisness, it happens with celebrities, with politics, and with sports stars (think how often the guy who gets famous isn't the best in his sport but the one who plays up to the cameras). And many of them will give those liek them a leg up over people who are genuinely tallented, because the talented ones intimidate them, or seem "too gawkey".
    Thankfully a lot of them eventually run out of people to foist their incompetence onto and go down in flames... but no where near enough of them.

What Girls Said 3

• Yup!
    Completely agree.

People like that always come out on top because they're not afraid to bury others to get to what they want.
    t's the way of the world.

• My dad always said the number one key to making rich people think your rich is to just act like you belong there. If your in a country club act like this is nothing special and you've done this a 100 times and they'll believe you.
    I think if you act like your better than other people a lot of the times they'll believe it and just act like your better

• I disagree if your arrogant you will never know if your truly good at whatever you do. Besides life is not like that for example its like karma if you something good in the future something good will happene.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree somewhat but not entirely. There are certain fields where it helps a lot to be an arrogant, aggressive asshole. Banking and anything else that has somehow to do with economics for example. In professional sports it can also help but it also depends on the type of sport. If you're a soccer player for instance, you still have to be able to play in a team. If you can't do that, you won't rise to the top. Also, if you're an artist or something self-employed, it doesn't help. I think in most fields such as being a teacher or a doctor it just helps to have a good self-consciousness. Being narcissistic tends to be a disadvantage on the other hand in my opinion. But for most jobs where you work in a large company, I think it helps to be an arrogant prick.

• It just makes you a dickhead.

• No, I don't agree with that.

• It doesn't help you get to the top, the arrogance is a by-product of being skilled and successful.