What is your saddest memory?

Most Helpful Girl

• it was midnigh and we received a call that we lost my uncle in an traffic accident
    still i remember every detail of that night

What Guys Said 10

• My dad dying

• various friends and/or family deaths

• can't say the saddest lol

• My dad death at my 18 bd. I don' know how I feel or should. I am in my fucked life, and start to miss himfor real. Seems I am real shit, he was realy good to me but I don' know what me to do. He was oposite me , strong atractive. My mother divorced with him when me 4, she had paranoia about he was doing, but for court thaat was enough evidence. I diagnose my self as spoiled childhood. Now I know what matter in life, socialization and friendship, without it you can stop dream about briliant future plans. With or without you will be unatractive to people who can help reach dreams. Sometime wish he come back.. could pick me up.

• My favourite dog being put to sleep by my parents while I was gone for the weekend. Never got to say bye.

• Seeing my parakeet die literally in front of my eyes.

• Wheh my mom passed away, Maternal Grandparents passed away..

• Getting dumped by the love of my life on my bday 3 years ago. It broke me... still. haven't fully recovered let alone dated since. But hey, my sadness brought me here!

• When a little chick died in my hands about 3 days ago. :(

• Life its self :(

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really have a saddest moment. Well in first grade I had two dogs a Rottweiler and a German shepherd one night my Rottweiler made a really loud howl and when we woke up the next morning she was dead. A year later I was in second grade my German shepherd was suffering and he died while I was at school and my parents got ri of him before I got back. I didn't get to say any final goodbyes.

• My aunt and sister passing are probably 2 of my saddest memories to date.

• mother's death

• I don't have saddest memory? I have few scary ones.

• when my daddy passed away :'(

• When my grandmother passed :(

• When I was 5 I watched one gold fish eat another. I learnt a lot about the world that day.

• my birth... it was gross

• I woke up in the middle of the night because there was a gunshot. I didn't know what it was but my mother was screaming so I went to check it out. She was standing with a gun in her hand and my dog was limping on the floor bleeding out of his leg while my step dad was trying to fix everything. I ran over to my dog and he laid down in my lap whimpering. The gun had misfired and shot him. It was a bullet made to open up inside of you and he as painful as possible. I knew that and it made it so much worse. My mom was crying and I was crying. My 6 ye ar old sister came out and started crying when she saw the blood. My step dad had her go back in her room. He had my mom leave too because she couldn't handle it either. The other dogs came out and I'm still convinced thwy knew what happened. There was no where we could have taken him. I sat with him in my lap for about 15 minutes until he finally stopped whimpering and just laid there warm heavy and lifeless.