How many times does someone have to lie to you for you not to trust them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once thats all it takes...

What Guys Said 5

• It would depend on how strong the lie is or lies are. A really strong one that hurt me badly is the only one I need to not trust them. If it's something that did not hurt and is not too bad in general then I would give them a couple of more chances.

• I would say once.

• Depends on who it is, the nature of our relationship, and the circumstances.

• Only once.

• twice
    once if it was something really important

What Girls Said 15

• It depends on both people. If it's someone you really love it could take countless times. Some people are cunning, some forgiving, some hold grudges. I'm pretty sure love has to do a lot with trust though. Like I said if you really love someone you may run back to them no matter how many times they've betrayed you or lied to you sadly. Or if your love for them isn't that deep you may easily let them go. It really depends on the bond and effort someone's willing to put in to build up that trust again. What really matters is that whoever lies learns from that mistake.

• It takes them lying to me just once to break the trust and make me doubt them at least a bit after, depending on how serious the lie they told me was.

• Once is enough. But it depends of the lie.

• Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. There won't be a third time.

• ONCE!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Once. If you lie once then you'll lie twice.

• Just once.

• 1 is enough.

• That depends on how good you are at lying...

• Once.. One lie and that is it.. How many time can you break glass before it becomes unusable?

• -1 times, I never trust anyone.. not even myself... TU MTUMTUMMMM DUMMM

• Mostly once :/

• ONCE hate liars.

• Once. That breaks it for me.

• Depends on the lie, but usually it's just once for me to question what they say, two or three times for me to never believe them again