What's your favourite movie scene of all time?

Pick one scene from a movie

Most Helpful Girl

• Movie: the Room
    Scene: When Johnny says, "YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!!!"

What Girls Said 6

• Home Alone when Kevin's family come back...

• My favorite scene would be Toy Story 3, when all of them are in the trash incinerator and you don't know if they will survive. For a cartoon to illicit that much emotion from me is amazing. It was really moving and I loved it :-)

• Of all time I don't know. But this one is pretty cool: Lizzie Bennet and Mr. Darcy meet at sunrise

• lion king, when they raise simba!

• I like the scene in the movie KingsMen were the guy was driving a car backwords

• Forest Gump. I love the scene at the end where he's sending little Forest Jr to school on his first day. He has the same book he had as a kid and there's a feather he put in it way back in the day, then the kid goes off, he closes the book and the feather flutters away in the wind.

What Guys Said 8

• SMOOTHIES!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvficd_IxBc

I <3 smoothie girl

• Oh you don't wanna know. I don't watch the kind of movies most people do.

• My favorite is the barbershop scene in Coming To America where everyone is discussing boxers.

• That's a hard one, there are so many, but I have to say one of my favorites is in Saving Private Ryan when Sgt. Horvath and the german officer have a stand off, both of their rifles are empty, so they drop their guns, throw their helmets at each other then pull their pistols and shoot one another. It's an oddly comical scene in such a serious and depressing movie, it really sticks in the mind afterwards.

• Movie- 1408
    Scene- When the countdown timer of 1 hour ends and... why not watch it yourself to see? I dont want to spoil the moment.. too precious

• I saw the film a few years ago. Can't remember the scene though, sorry.

• Well the timer resets.. They say that we have to stay there for an hour. But at the end of an hour, the timer resets. So basically.. we are trapped indefinitely.

• The execution scene in "Angels with Dirty Faces"

• 1. The last shot in The Third Man.

2. Liz negotiates with Death in Hellboy II.

3. Joe Gideon watches a review of his movie in All That Jazz.

• in the shawshank redemption, when they show the montage of how andy escaped. well, does a montage count as a scene?