What do you want to do before you die?

There used to be this show in MTV called #TheBuriedLife, where four guys would cross things off their bucket list and help others do the same. One of the things on my bucket list is to travel to Greece and a few other places in Europe . What's on yours?
What do you want to do before you die?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would simply like to visit every state in the United States. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but the US is such a huge country with a wide variety of things to offer. So far, I have been to Virginia (since I live there Lol), West Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and today I crossed Georgia off the list :)

• Go to Europe . I'm sure it's way cooler :p lol

• @xHoneyxBeex the US is so underrated! I've been all around the east coast, I want to conquer the west coast sometime soon.

• @ihatethiswebsite I don't really have any desire to go to Europe , except for maybe Ireland since that's where my ancestry is. Haha

@Asker eh, I don't think so. There's a lot to see in America :) I wouldn't mind visiting maybe New Zealand though, I've heard that's a really pretty country.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a railfan. I like trains and public transit systems in general. I wanna visit as many of them as I can. I've only visited NYC, Boston, Washington DC, and Moscow. Need to continue.

• i'd like 2 x-perience technology as much as possible, and internet as well. see how technology has changed since 1995... that's 20 years ONLY. i x-pect more in da future... hope i'll x-perience all these things :D

• Drastically better my people skills, start my own business, visit Japan and Africa (just in general lol), revisit Italy, read A Brief History of Time and (maybe) On the Origin of Species, improve my photography skills, learn parkour, meet new people, release a song.

• I am a bit brain dead tonight - I can't think of anything - Holiday in the Maldives

• I like trains so i want take a ride of a passenger train..

• I'd like to meet u 😋

• i want to travel i don't really care where

• i can't say because its illegal. i think?

• I will say sorry to those i have hurted most and i will spend the ramaining days with my family

• Move to England.

• To transfer my consciousness into a robotic body then I can do everything

• Have sex with at least 6 GaG female cuties.

What Girls Said 10

• climbing machu picchu, travelling the world, having a threesome & finding THE ONE are the four things permanently on my 'to-do-before-I-die'-list but of course there are always many more things I add to and tick from this list :)

• I would love to travel more in general. Australia is my #1 place to visit. Other than that, I'd love to visit more of the states, Vancouver - just to bug @Illusive_Man, Italy, etc... :)

• Just travel the world and stuffs. 🌎✈

• I would probably face my biggest fears and tell my whole family I love them. I might give my clothes to kids that don't have any clothes

• Before I die, i want to please God, my mother, and myself.
    i want to visit S. Korea, China, and Nepal.
    Be successful in engineering (design my robot).
    Be very HIGH SKILLED.
    And get married to an Asian who has the same qualifications as i do.

• Conquer my fears and become fearless and strong!

• Go surfing, skydiving, bungee jumping, give a large amount of money to charity. Travel some.

• Become a red cross volunteer, visit santorini, travel the world, become a paramedic.

• I want to travel around the world. :)

• Date a guy from every race. Just because lol