Do you use Facebook? Do you think it's dying?

I have it but i hardly ever use it. I prefer twitter but you get more trolls on there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I First got Acquainted with Facebook back in 2010 here, dear, and at First, I Only had my friends from school and their frie4nds.
    However, a month later, being quite poular, I found myself Adding and having foreign Guys Add me and the next thing you know... a year later or so, I was deleting my nosy friends and it was just my husband from Egypt who found me on there.
    For a long time, it was a magical world where it was just him and me. However, with our many problems, we deleted one another and now he has his own friends and I have just foreign guys, only One I know for 3 years, and it just doesn't Seem... The same for me anymore.
    I am mostly on here, helping others and don't care much for Facebook any longer. Yes, in a way, with not hearing much about it, it is 'Dying' in its own way but in my own heart... It's dead.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• I use it like once a month. So, basically, no, I don't use it.

• I mostly use Facebook for school projects and keeping in touch with family. I use twitter to yell into the ether about game of thrones and orphan black.

What Guys Said 6

• I have an account to play zynga poker in the past and thats it. I don't do social networking. Too much drama.

• I have used once in last year

• I was on Orkut earlier and now on Facebook - administer more than 6 groups - yes, there is increasing number of spammers and trolls. Facebook may die a natural death in about 5 years time or even less

• I don't use facebook anymore and I think it will kind of die off eventually.

• Yes i do and not really

• I used to use it a lot, but not much these days...