Girls, What do you do to impress a man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm i dont think this way. i get up and try to live my day fully and be as 'me' as i can be. but i dont go out to 'impress' anyone but me, though im sure it usually has an impact on others by default. positive or otherwise.,

I know my boyfriend was attracted to my assertive no bullshit yet kind personality; debating skills; shy but talkativeness; direct communication style-blunt; compassion; general down to earth charm; love of water; zest for life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Well I stay fit, I eat well, I try to dress well, basically a lot if physical maintenance. But then I just end up siting in the corner quietly doing nothing or I walk over, get rejected an then cry in my shower about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I highly doubt I'll be impressing any other guy apart from my boyfriend. I wouldn't want to impress any other guy apart from him. I just be myself. That's all I ought to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need to do anything to impress my man. Just be myself. I do try to look nice, but that is more for myself than anything. Makes me feel sexy and confident. He has seen me with no make up, sweaty and fresh out of the gym...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I'm the one who needs to be impressed. I just act the same around everyone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I be myself! There's nothing better than knowing you're talking to someone who isn't fake or pretending to be something they are not! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/HurrjOo.gif

I just do me 😅

I dress like I want, maintain good hygiene, and be my bubbly go lucky self.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even think there is a way to impress a guy. He either likes what he sees or he doesn't.

• I don't do nothing. I just be myself :) <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would I want to impress a dude?

0|0
    0|0
  • Be myself ;) got it dear? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a man I would love cooking and baking for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stay myself but do not let myself become cold around him. So I smile non stop lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I show confidence. That my life is great without him but if I am interested in him, I let him know it would be interesting for him to possibly play a part in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just by being who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anything where something nice for them... but I don't usually act any different in front of guys. If they want to like me, they better get used to the real me.

0|0
    0|0
  • just being my self and it actually work

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to look good because we're not blind then I try talk about things I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I be myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tweeze, wax, pluck, exfoliate, moisturize, polish, primp, pamper. Then I smile and tip my chin up just a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I walk into the room.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I end up looking crazy, uninterested and etc... I'm awkward and freeze up and all if I like him. I'm sure I've chased off quite a few without meaning too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I'm an awkward person and I end up making a show of myself. I haven't done anything to try impress a guy since I was in my mid teens.

0|0
    0|0